Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ParalyticSkiCrazie
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 31st 08, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By ParalyticSkiCrazie
Ski Holiday Extras

I would personally book ski schools direct - there are a few English
speaking schools in Val - see this link for the best according to
Finlay Ski -...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 24th 08, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 14
Posted By ParalyticSkiCrazie
Pila

On Mar 20, 4:26*pm, Perdita Stevens wrote:
Thanks, Ian and Dick. Will think some more...

Perdita

My son is instructing for Interski this week in Courmayeur. Please be
aware...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 25th 08, 11:33 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By ParalyticSkiCrazie
Courchevel Lift Operators on strike today!

My son has just texted me this news so checked it out - apparently
they are and due to poor working conditions - poor sods!!! Meribel is
open but I should imagine the bus and lift queues are...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 31st 08, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 18
Posted By ParalyticSkiCrazie
Argentiere

I would disagree with many of the posters about Argentiere not being
suitable for kids. The drive to Le Tour, which has some lovely
cruising blues and reds and a wonderful tree lined run down...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 9th 08, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By ParalyticSkiCrazie
Travel between Kitzbuhel (or Salzburg) and La Plagne

You can get a taxi from Aime to La Plagne 1800 - I passed many last
week on the way down from there. Be careful if you are not catching
your outbound flight if booked with a package holiday - they...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 24th 07, 07:30 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 23
Posted By ParalyticSkiCrazie
where to stay in arc1800

You won't be able to buy a Paradiski Lift Pass this winter - the
Vanoise Express has been closed for the season from today!! I'm off to
La Plagne on Thursday and was wondering whether to buy the...
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 12th 07, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By ParalyticSkiCrazie
Courchevel Child ski-school

On Nov 12, 3:52 pm, LittleRob wrote: