Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: CA Skier
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 20th 05, 02:33 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By CA Skier
These are truly some great looking ski pics. ...

These are truly some great looking ski pics. Thanks for sharing them.

Seeing these makes me want to go skiing this weekend even though I just got back from a great ski weekend last Sunday.
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 20th 05, 01:46 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By CA Skier
I have skied SLC for a week every year since 87...

I have skied SLC for a week every year since 87 and I have tried all the resorts. I get bored skiing the same place day in and day out. Snow quality does go to Alta and I would ski there first...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 12th 05, 02:16 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By CA Skier
I bought the Atomic 9.22 190cm skis and binding...

I bought the Atomic 9.22 190cm skis and binding four years ago in Park City after demo'ing them for two days. They have really allowed me to greatly improve my skiing. I don't huck cliffs or do the...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3