Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Snorer
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 8th 09, 11:21 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By Snorer
Grenoble to Serre Chevalier

Thanks to all for your advice. Peter.

"Paul Kelly" wrote in message
In message ,...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 3rd 09, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By Snorer
Grenoble to Serre Chevalier

Hi John thanks for the advice, is the road via Gap a good option anyway? It
looks like it could be a faster road.
I don't know southern alps
peter

"john elgy" wrote in...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 3rd 09, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By Snorer
Grenoble to Serre Chevalier

Thanks Rob, That is what concerns me. I was in Chamonix on the 24th and
couldn't get up a mild slope to my hotel in Les Houches which is quite low.
I hadn't prebooked chains and couldn't get any...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 3rd 09, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By Snorer
Grenoble to Serre Chevalier

Hi, I plan to drive from Grenoble to Villeneuve in 2 weeks and have been
told that the highest point of the journey over the Col du Lautaret is
2000m. Is this often a problem passing or is the...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 8th 08, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By Snorer
A little advice please

Thanks Paul, Its a hire car from Geneva. I was trying to aviod 2 big blokes
in the back on the bigger of the split seats but maybe they just have to be
cosy.

"Paul S" morespam@nothanks wrote in...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 6th 08, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By Snorer
A little advice please

After years of being a threesome my party has swelled to 4 this year.
Usually at chamonix so driving to differant ares most days.Previously no
problem with the car, using the split seat to keep the...
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 11th 08, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By Snorer
Where to go

OK I know that not too many are looking at this out of season but this is
another one of those "whats the best resort for me posts"
There is not much my party an I cannot ski so we don't want a...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 28th 08, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 18
Posted By Snorer
Argentiere

Just back from Argentiere last week conditions excellent. In answer to your
questions.......
1. Just drive to Chamonix. Don't go through the tunnel Argentiere is in
France not Italy
2. The access...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 26th 07, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By Snorer
Speed Cameras in France

Thanks Ace, that should be good news. Another good reason for hiring from
the Swiss side at Geneva.

Read some of your exploits recently. hope you are recovering well.

Snorer.

"Ace"...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 25th 07, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By Snorer
Speed Cameras in France

Just returned from a short trip to Chamonix and I'm sure I was caught by the
speed camera just as you leave Switzerland onto the French motorway. Does
anybody have any experience of being caught...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10