A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
THINGS SCOTT ENJOYS: by Jay Pique[_2_]
-watching maggots feed on rotting flesh -hanging out near the women's restroom
Today 05:15 AM
by Eviel Dewar Go to last post
1 1 Alpine Skiing
what ski for courdoroy by Jay Pique[_2_]
On Sunday, December 21, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote: I'm proud of you. Remember: If you don't drink you don't get drunk. ...
Today 04:15 AM
by Jay Pique[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Alpine Skiing
Humiliating Brain Fried Bob Thompson Again and Again and Again..... by Jay Pique[_2_]
On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 3:19:07 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote: Out of here. You weren't missed. It's so cute though, how you so...
Today 03:32 AM
by Jay Pique[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Alpine Skiing
In case you missed it... by Jay Pique[_2_]
I was skiing out west one day and went to the lodge for lunch, and happened to run into him. I walked up and said "hey - are you that guy from...
Today 03:15 AM
by Jay Pique[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Alpine Skiing
That time I met Scott by Jay Pique[_2_]
On Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 1:05:42 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote: Still waiting for that phone call from Patty....... ...
Today 03:12 AM
by Jay Pique[_2_] Go to last post
1 8 Alpine Skiing
Epoke Skis by Neil Gilham
On Tuesday, January 13, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Glen MacDonald wrote: Are Epoke skis still made? How about Splitkein or Bonna? I'd like to...
Today 12:49 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 229 Nordic Skiing
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6