Showing results 1 to 25 of 93
Search took 0.26 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: NormG
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 20th 12, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 26
Posted By NormG
Some nobody's body

You are correct as far as you go but still you speak his name. We shouldn't
remember that "XX" shot a school, or "yy" shot Kennedy, we should just say
"Some Nobody". and let his actuial name be...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 1st 12, 06:00 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 20
Posted By NormG
RFID and Big Brother

"down_hill" wrote in message

This makes me wonder - shouldn't we the customers be getting some of
that "gold" back in the...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 11th 12, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 271
Posted By NormG
Is June Mt. Dead?

pigo wrote:
If not for the US Military you would be speaking

German or Japanese.
It was the Allied Nations, with the Red Army bleeding the
Wehrmacht
dry that helped defeat...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 10th 12, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 271
Posted By NormG
Is June Mt. Dead?

wrote:
I fail to see any difference. Soldiers are soldiers. Good ones do
what they are told at all levels and bad ones don't. Every body
gotta serve...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 10th 12, 06:40 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 271
Posted By NormG
Is June Mt. Dead?

wrote:

I fail to see any difference. Soldiers are soldiers. Good ones do
what they are told at all levels and bad ones don't. Every body
gotta serve somebody.

Forum: Alpine Skiing August 9th 12, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 271
Posted By NormG
Is June Mt. Dead?

wrote:
On Wed, 8 Aug 2012 08:56:03 -0700, "NormG"
wrote this crap:

"He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already
earned my...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 8th 12, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 271
Posted By NormG
Is June Mt. Dead?

wrote:

enough to survive economically. In the end it is economics and your
beloved military which will finish us off as sure as the sun rises
in the east

Forum: Alpine Skiing August 8th 12, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 271
Posted By NormG
Is June Mt. Dead?

wrote:

enough to survive economically. In the end it is economics and your
beloved military which will finish us off as sure as the sun rises
in the east

Are...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 8th 12, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 271
Posted By NormG
Is June Mt. Dead?

pigo wrote:
On Tuesday, August 7, 2012 9:31:35 AM UTC-6, NormG wrote:

So? It's "human caused". But making less humans to combat it is not
worth the discussion?

Not unless you also plan on...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 7th 12, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 271
Posted By NormG
Is June Mt. Dead?

pigo wrote:
On Monday, August 6, 2012 8:42:08 PM UTC-6, comadrejo wrote:

Climate has changed for billions of years. Glaciers have come and
gone many many times. No matter the reason, it will...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 2nd 12, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 31
Posted By NormG
Tahoe in November?

Richard Henry wrote:
Asshole.
Quit responding to him YOU are the problem.

I'm replying, but I am not responding.

There's a difference? And even if there was - You think HE knows the...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 2nd 12, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 31
Posted By NormG
Tahoe in November?

Richard Henry wrote:

sampling.

Asshole.
Quit responding to him YOU are the problem.
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 24th 12, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 47
Posted By NormG
Police warning question?

pigo wrote:
On Monday, July 23, 2012 11:01:45 PM UTC-6, down_hill wrote:

There is more paper work and tests <safety & rules> not
<certification or testing welds> for me to...
Forum: Alpine Skiing June 16th 12, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 87
Posted By NormG
the world's first ski race

On 2012-06-15 05:18:19 +0000, NormG said:

There is a theory that when people experience emotional turmoil they
tend to move west. As long as said turmoil remains unresolved...
Forum: Alpine Skiing June 15th 12, 05:18 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 87
Posted By NormG
the world's first ski race

down_hill wrote:

Ah come on somebody somewhere will argue with you it is the net.

There is a reason for California being on the left coast and having
the worlds largest collection of...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 26th 12, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 47
Posted By NormG
Last dance at Mammoth?

wrote:
On Fri, 25 May 2012 08:26:47 -0700, "NormG"
wrote this crap:

You are American after all, you are entitled to whatever you feel
you need...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 26th 12, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 47
Posted By NormG
Last dance at Mammoth?

pigo wrote:
You are American after all, you are entitled to whatever you feel
you need regardless of the consequences, right?

Yeah I guess. It's too bad for us that Canada doesn't have a...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 25th 12, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 47
Posted By NormG
Last dance at Mammoth?

pigo wrote:
On Thursday, May 24, 2012 11:28:16 PM UTC-6, comadrejo wrote:

What Californians steal from the Pacific Northwest is electricity
from Bonneville Power.

So buying power is the...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 13th 12, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 48
Posted By NormG
Is Golf a Sport?

down_hill wrote:

I buy golf as a sport when you show me somebody tearing his acl
sliding a couple of hundred feet and hitting a rock or a tree with
his head or even b netting while...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 6th 12, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 9
Posted By NormG
Major Avalanche video

Richard Henry wrote:
On Monday, March 5, 2012 11:26:04 AM UTC-8, Bob F wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:
I figure they know what to do if that happens. When the chair at
Kratka got stuck...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 5th 12, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 49
Posted By NormG
Fatality at Burke Mt Vt

Stig Arne Bye wrote:

Hit a tree. Wearing a helmet.

It appear that this site and server is blocked for access outside
certain geographic regions...

Forbidden
You...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 29th 12, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 95
Posted By NormG
Theoretical maximum vertical

VtSkier wrote:

When we were out west at Christmas this year we skied a perfectly
delightful ski area called Sun Peaks near Kamloops, BC. This area has
a total lift served vertical of 2858...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 29th 12, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 9
Posted By NormG
Snow Summit & Bear Mountain 2-26-12

wrote:
On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 20:24:11 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

Just for curious, is there any significant benefit to putting chains
on...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 13th 12, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 44
Posted By NormG
Dead and Stinking: Newbies flee in horror from this ********.

SkiGuy wrote:
On Feb 12, 2:11 pm, twobuddha wrote:

****ley, he just called you a decrepit, pathetic, old smelly pussy.
Even I rarely describe you in such florid...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 6th 12, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 88
Posted By NormG
TWTNW - 2011-2012

wrote in message

Proof that god is a man. A woman would have designed humans WAY better.

They would have...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 93