Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ant[_5_]
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 8th 07, 11:13 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 22
Posted By ant[_5_]
Help - Brother wants to visit and ski Vail

Walt wrote:
Marty wrote:
I'm familiar with these Texans, but what is Bogners?

A Bogner is an expensive clown suit that the Ski Patrol mandates for
beginners and Texans. It warns other...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 8th 07, 11:11 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 9
Posted By ant[_5_]
Beer is bad for our pipes

Richard Henry wrote:
On Aug 7, 1:41 pm, Marty wrote:
On Aug 7, 2:28 pm, Richard Henry wrote:

Forum: Alpine Skiing August 8th 07, 11:01 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 94
Posted By ant[_5_]
CanI I say that TB is a great lover.

twobuddha wrote:
On Aug 7, 5:18 am, "ant." wrote:
On Aug 7, 10:35 am, twobuddha wrote:

On Aug 1, 4:38 am, "ant."...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 8th 07, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 94
Posted By ant[_5_]
CanI I say that TB is a great lover.

twobuddha wrote:
On Aug 7, 4:13 am, "ant" wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
twobuddha...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 8th 07, 10:53 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 94
Posted By ant[_5_]
CanI I say that TB is a great lover.

Clarencedarrow wrote:
On Aug 7, 4:54 pm, BrritSki wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
Thanks for the threat. Archived and saved. Bluff called. Come to
Seattle, we'll set a...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 8th 07, 10:52 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 20
Posted By ant[_5_]
Whistler Peak to Peak Gondola

Richard Henry wrote:
On Aug 7, 10:34 am, twobuddha wrote:
On Aug 7, 5:27 am, "ant." wrote:

On Aug 7, 10:07 pm, "ant"...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 7th 07, 12:13 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 94
Posted By ant[_5_]
CanI I say that TB is a great lover.

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
twobuddha wrote:

On Aug 6, 5:12 pm, Richard Henry wrote:
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 7th 07, 12:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 20
Posted By ant[_5_]
Whistler Peak to Peak Gondola

twobuddha wrote:
On Aug 6, 6:47 pm, Mighty Chris wrote:
The more **** they put in Whistler to distract the tourists, the
better. That new lift on Whistler this year...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 3rd 07, 12:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 3
Posted By ant[_5_]
Rossi Bandit B3

Marty wrote:
Just got 'em from www.sierrasnowboard.com - Brand new - $199, free
shipping. Not bad.

Many other deals too.

That's not bad at all. Good find.
I just leave my phat luvs over in...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 1st 07, 12:50 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 94
Posted By ant[_5_]
CanI I say that TB is a great lover.

pigo wrote:
On Aug 1, 6:38 am, "ant." wrote:
If I was the real ant, that is what I really would like to say. But
pride and the years of vindicatve vexacious...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 27th 07, 12:04 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 33
Posted By ant[_5_]
Schattie: When did you stop being my bitch?

Richard Henry wrote:
On Jul 26, 3:48 am, "ant" wrote:

I'm getting a visual of a very fat man, on a tiny little 50cc mini
bike (they call them pocket bikes...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 27th 07, 12:00 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 6
Posted By ant[_5_]
Dynastar Legend Pro Plus XXL were on Steep n Cheap today

twobuddha wrote:

Cruising on pow skis are a
pain: while the top end skis can motor right along, they simply do not
have the quickness edge to edge.

what do you need quickness edge to edge...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 26th 07, 10:48 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 33
Posted By ant[_5_]
Schattie: When did you stop being my bitch?

twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 25, 3:59 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:

I suspect he's been smelling the airplane glue that he's been using
to repair his 20 year old rice...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 26th 07, 10:46 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 33
Posted By ant[_5_]
Schattie: When did you stop being my bitch?

twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 25, 10:02 am, pigo wrote:
On Jul 25, 11:37 am, Alan Baker wrote:

In article...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 25th 07, 12:09 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 33
Posted By ant[_5_]
Schattie: When did you stop being my bitch?

Clarencedarrow wrote:
On Jul 25, 7:15 am, "ant" wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 21, 3:19 am, "ant" wrote:
Suzieflame...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 25th 07, 11:15 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 33
Posted By ant[_5_]
Schattie: When did you stop being my bitch?

twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 21, 3:19 am, "ant" wrote:
Suzieflame wrote:
Please reply soonest.

Sssh. He's busy fighting his customers.

Forum: Alpine Skiing July 23rd 07, 10:58 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 109
Posted By ant[_5_]
Whatever. Was something even more irrelevant...

pigo wrote:
On Jul 22, 3:46 pm, Bob Lee wrote:

PS, Just wanted you to know that I got a chuckle out of your
'grammer', Mr. Literate. It's not quite in the league with...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 23rd 07, 10:28 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 17
Posted By ant[_5_]
Steep n Cheap: Phat Luvs

There's the pink Phat Luvs on Steep N cheap right now, in useful lengths,
$272. That's the model after mine, where they went to 95mm underfoot (from
90). Women and light men should grab 'em, they...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 21st 07, 11:42 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine

ant wrote:
Suzieflame wrote:
Please reply soonest.

Sssh. He's busy fighting his customers.

Actually, this one's even...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 21st 07, 11:19 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 33
Posted By ant[_5_]
Schattie: When did you stop being my bitch?

Suzieflame wrote:
Please reply soonest.

Sssh. He's busy fighting his...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 21st 07, 11:16 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 109
Posted By ant[_5_]
Whatever. Was something even more irrelevant...

Jeff Davis wrote:
In article Jg4oi.132935$1i1.93172@pd7urf3no,
Norm wrote:

seem to bother with petty **** like typo flames, he doesn't suffer
from Jeff's need...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 17th 07, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 109
Posted By ant[_5_]
Schattie: A challenge.

bdubya wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 21:26:43 +1000, "ant"
Nope. He's a truly gifted trouble maker, and he's found rich
pickings on RSA.

I'd expect a "truly gifted" troublemaker to go...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 16th 07, 11:38 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 38
Posted By ant[_5_]
Anyone around Logan wanna buy my truck

pigo wrote:
On Jul 14, 9:01 pm, "ant" wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
Me. Never needed one, so never owned one.

Our F-150 is still going strong. I can get 2...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 16th 07, 11:26 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 109
Posted By ant[_5_]
Schattie: A challenge.

pigo wrote:
On Jul 15, 4:01 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,

Suzieflame wrote:

So you...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 15th 07, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 38
Posted By ant[_5_]
Anyone around Logan wanna buy my truck

BrritSki wrote:
ant wrote:
twobuddha wrote:

To anyone who ever wondered about the classless nature of this
psychopathic pathological liar, here's another example.

Scottie,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 47