Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Simon Isbister
Forum: Backcountry Skiing October 4th 08, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Replies: 3
Posted By Simon Isbister
First Tracks !

Well, you got first tracks on the news group ;-)

-s-

"Chuck Stearns" wrote in message
Not yet !
Forum: Backcountry Skiing January 7th 08, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Replies: 1
Posted By Simon Isbister
spray for bindings

Hey all- I have this distant memory about reading something somewhere that
said you could spray down your dynafits with something that would deter snow
and ice build up. Does anyone know what this...
Forum: Backcountry Skiing May 15th 07, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry,rec.backcountry
Replies: 3
Posted By Simon Isbister
Igloo base camp in the Alps

"Ed Huesers" wrote in message
Hey All,
A customer sent us a link to a trip report in the Alps:
Forum: Backcountry Skiing January 2nd 07, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Replies: 1
Posted By Simon Isbister
Dynafit Bindings

So, I have a pair of Comforts monted on G3 Aces (which, btw, I am very happy
with). I have only spent a little bit of time using them in tour mode, and
I noticed something funny in deep snow. In...
Forum: Backcountry Skiing November 15th 06, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Replies: 3
Posted By Simon Isbister
The Gorge Near Malakwa British Columbia

"JS" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
Anyone have...
Forum: Backcountry Skiing October 21st 06, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Replies: 0
Posted By Simon Isbister
06/07 skis...

Its a little too early around here (Vancouver, BC), but has anyone had a
chance to play with the new G3 skis, particularily the Ace and the Rapid
Transit. The Ace has the same footprint as the...
Forum: Backcountry Skiing August 26th 06, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Replies: 98
Posted By Simon Isbister
The pathological lying

"Eugene Miya" wrote in message

The whole Vail thing was about being positive, raising the signal, for
Vail,
over other signal (to turn them...
Forum: Backcountry Skiing August 23rd 06, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Replies: 98
Posted By Simon Isbister
The pathological lying

"Eugene Miya" wrote in message

What are you talking about? I never claim to have created
rec.skiing.alpine.
I did watch and vote to the...
Forum: Backcountry Skiing August 23rd 06, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Replies: 8
Posted By Simon Isbister
Fritschi Freeride Problem

"Ken Roberts" wrote in message
Booker C. Bense wrote
it shows that stiffness in a binding...
Forum: Backcountry Skiing August 23rd 06, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Replies: 98
Posted By Simon Isbister
The pathological lying

"Bob Lee" wrote in message
Ed Huesers wrote:

Two Buddha wrote:
Richard Walsh threatened my life.
Eugene Miya...
Forum: Backcountry Skiing August 23rd 06, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Replies: 98
Posted By Simon Isbister
The pathological lying of Klaus Biggers

"Two Buddha" wrote in message

No one did in court. No one ever has.

The judge disagreed. If they perjured...
Forum: Backcountry Skiing August 23rd 06, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Replies: 8
Posted By Simon Isbister
Fritschi Freeride Problem

Ahh, great link. But here is a question. It looks like the Dynafit is the
stiffest, but is there any concievable disadvantage to this? I mean, if its
that much stiffer than even the alpine...
Forum: Backcountry Skiing July 5th 06, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Replies: 13
Posted By Simon Isbister
Recommendations in Logan Canyon, Wellsville Range, or Cache Valley ?

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

Simon Isbister wrote:

Sorry. I'm not even sure what state you are talking...
Forum: Backcountry Skiing July 5th 06, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Replies: 13
Posted By Simon Isbister
Recommendations in Logan Canyon, Wellsville Range, or Cache Valley ?

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

Simon Isbister wrote:
"Yabahoobs" wrote in...
Forum: Backcountry Skiing July 4th 06, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Replies: 13
Posted By Simon Isbister
Recommendations in Logan Canyon, Wellsville Range, or Cache Valley ?

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

Yabahoobs wrote:
Graduate School wont take up ALL my time.

Thanks for...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15