Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: clarencedarrow
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 6th 14, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 2
Posted By clarencedarrow
Knee support recomendations?

On Sunday, October 5, 2014 8:24:57 PM UTC-4, lal_truckee wrote:
On 10/5/14 9:51 AM, Goober Jones wrote:
I disagree with this post. I have had discussions with orthopedic surgeons on this
topic...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 15th 14, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 114
Posted By clarencedarrow
Disaster

On Sunday, September 14, 2014 7:41:55 PM UTC-4, pigo wrote:
On Sunday, September 14, 2014 3:53:22 PM UTC-6, Goober Jones wrote:

Yeah, I remember him stating recently that he only wished that...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 1st 14, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 53
Posted By clarencedarrow
A Dinner Date with Scott "I'm gonna git me some" Abraham

On Sunday, August 31, 2014 9:15:53 PM UTC-4, pigo wrote:
On Sunday, August 31, 2014 5:16:41 PM UTC-6, Clarencedarrow wrote:

Why would he call a guy "bitch"?

because he calls everybody a...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 1st 14, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 23
Posted By clarencedarrow
Mammoth buying SS/BM?

On Sunday, August 31, 2014 1:23:34 PM UTC-4, twobuddha wrote:
On Sunday, August 31, 2014 9:41:08 AM UTC-7, Goober Jones wrote:

ROTFLAO, Are you that desperate? You do know the post time...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 31st 14, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 53
Posted By clarencedarrow
A Dinner Date with Scott "I'm gonna git me some" Abraham

Come over to my place, baby. Chez Skank er Buddha. We'll have fried bologna sandmiches
as soon as I get the can of Haveline Supreme off of my hotplate. The recipe is fried
bologna de Jeffy. For...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 11th 12, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 48
Posted By clarencedarrow
Is Golf a Sport?

On Sunday, March 11, 2012 5:09:40 AM UTC-4, (unknown) wrote:
On Sat, 10 Mar 2012 22:04:45 -0800 (PST), Clarencedarrow
wrote this crap:

Uhh So do Al Gore and John...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 11th 12, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 48
Posted By clarencedarrow
Is Golf a Sport?

On Sunday, March 11, 2012 1:04:45 AM UTC-5, Clarencedarrow wrote:
Well, I've been playing off and on for close to 50 yrs. Spent a lot of time at pro events. You'd have a hard time telling me that...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 11th 12, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 48
Posted By clarencedarrow
Is Golf a Sport?

Well, I've been playing off and on for close to 50 yrs. Spent a lot of time at pro events. You'd have a hard time telling me that Gary Player and Jack Nicklaus weren't athletes. If you'd see them...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 8th 12, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 27
Posted By clarencedarrow
replaceable liners

On Thursday, March 8, 2012 11:04:21 AM UTC-5, lal_truckee wrote:
On 3/7/12 5:43 PM, Clarencedarrow wrote:
I use Intuition in my Daleboots.

I thought Mel Dalebout's company backed the fit...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 8th 12, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 27
Posted By clarencedarrow
replaceable liners

On Wednesday, March 7, 2012 8:03:49 PM UTC-5, VtSkier wrote:

I'll endorse this. I have a pair of early Dalbello Kryptons which were
never right and rarely worn. I bought a pair of intuition...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 9th 12, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 88
Posted By clarencedarrow
TWTNW - 2011-2012

That's not iodine it's Lodine.
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 9th 12, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 88
Posted By clarencedarrow
TWTNW - 2011-2012

There is a lot of misinformation going around - NSAIDS - nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories
are a group of drugs that attack pain and inflammation at the locally affected area. These are
broken down...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 15th 12, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 8
Posted By clarencedarrow
Altitude sickness and stuff

Actually that is all WRONG. The typical measurement is called Hematocrit which measures hemoglobin as a percentage. Normal levels typically are over 35 or 36 with females at 40, males at 45. The...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 19th 11, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 67
Posted By clarencedarrow
Candle test

Hey you moronic cluster****, I said that it removes some of the chemicals in the P-Tex (re-read it, asshole) and it shortens its useful life. Look it up. I also found several sites last night that...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 18th 11, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 43
Posted By clarencedarrow
Snow Summit today

Using Alcohol on P-tex is analogous to using gasoline on bike chains. Yeah, it cleans off the wax (non-polar solvents dissolve non-polar chemicals - hydrocarbons) but it also leeches out other...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 16th 11, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 56
Posted By clarencedarrow
Salomon 12 TI binding

How do you get in the Maryland Chapter?
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 6th 11, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 46
Posted By clarencedarrow
Snowing in Big Bear

Are you feeling alright? We get worried when you get polite.
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 31st 11, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 216
Posted By clarencedarrow
language

We could start giving names to his various skiing positions

The Dying Duck
Worm-infested Dog
The Flopping Fish
The Flattened Opossum
The Drugged Cockroach
The Epileptic Loon
Albatross on Acid
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 25th 11, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 42
Posted By clarencedarrow
Wild Week on the East Coast

We can use it. The damn thing is going right past my home in Maryland. I'll be following it up the coast. Here's a laugher, all those gov't subsidized insurance policies on waterfront property. Both...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 25th 11, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 42
Posted By clarencedarrow
Wild Week on the East Coast

We're sitting in my sister's house on Oak Island, NC outside of Wilmington. A couple of days ago, we felt the VA earthquake and tomorrow we're going to have to vacate because of Irene. We were...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 17th 11, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 21
Posted By clarencedarrow
Harley for Sale

My daughter has a Sportster. About 3 years ago she rode from Raleigh, NC to the Grand Canyon by herself. She wants to get a BMW for touring, you never know when the Harley is going to die.
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 13th 11, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 23
Posted By clarencedarrow
Anyone following this?

Actually, a good sized one could snap your arm and they do get large. I've seen 50-60 lbs ones come out of Lake Wylie in SC. I've seen a great many snapping turtles (including on my golf course). The...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 7th 09, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 60
Posted By clarencedarrow
Emergency horse **** shovelling.

On Jul 7, 4:54*pm, Gonar the Incontinent wrote:
On Jul 6, 11:43*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

Let me refer you to the google record. *You can laugh at...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 3rd 09, 10:07 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 7
Posted By clarencedarrow
and now for something completely different...

On Jul 2, 11:31*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
lal_truckee wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
warning: skiing/riding content
Forum: Alpine Skiing June 21st 09, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 129
Posted By clarencedarrow
Taichi telemark skiing

On Jun 21, 2:02*pm, TheOtherGuy wrote: