Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Noumenon
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 24th 13, 11:18 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 43
Posted By Noumenon
Zermat

Ace wrote:

http://wakpaper.com/large/Skiing_wallpapers_34.jpg
Looks rather inspiring.

But one can hardly find young and beautiful things in skimpy bikinis
skiing like this on...
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 23rd 13, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 43
Posted By Noumenon
Zermat

David B wrote:

......or less:
http://wakpaper.com/large/Skiing_wallpapers_34.jpg

Looks rather inspiring.
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 15th 13, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 43
Posted By Noumenon
Zermat

Mike Clark wrote:

If you're after groomed pistes then I'd definitely recommend Italy and
if you are also prepared to ski at lunch time or in inclement weather
you'll have those groomed pistes...
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 15th 13, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 43
Posted By Noumenon
Zermat

but for me it's just got too many people.

Hmmm. Not as many as most ski resorts in Austria.

In its favour, Zermatt does have some

Generally, it sounds like Zermatt isn't the place to...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4