Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mads Bondo Dydensborg
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 1st 09, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 0
Snow status Abtenau?

Hi there

I am going to Abtenau in about two weeks. Anyone know anything about the
conditions there currently?

Regards

Mads

--
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 18th 08, 11:47 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3

Skywalker wrote:

hello all,

I was skiing in Les Arcs (stayed in Arc 1800) between 26.01 and 02.02,
everything was perfect and I have seen so many guys using that twin
tip'd freestyle...
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) January 31st 08, 06:29 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 1
Ullr said "Let there be snow"

lal_truckee wrote:

Hey.

Great story.

But, shouldn't it be the other way around? Isn't Skadi the god(ess) of Snow,
and Ullr the ski god? Shouldn't Skadi make snow, and Ullr persuade her to
make...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 25th 07, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 7
replacement boot liners ?

wrote:

You can also contact this place---- World's Greatest Bootfitters IMHO,
and they can sell you custom liners for them. http://www.surefoot.com/

Thanks for that link....
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 22nd 07, 09:57 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 18
Summer skiing - wife/kids dips in the pool, I go skiing

Adrian D. Shaw wrote:

Felly sgrifennodd Mads Bondo Dydensborg :
Hi all

Its no secret, that I am more interessted in skiing than my wife. So, in
order to go skiing...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 20th 07, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 18
Summer skiing - wife/kids dips in the pool, I go skiing

Michael Chare wrote:

"Mads Bondo Dydensborg" wrote in message

Ah, I used to windsurf - was actually quite good...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 19th 07, 08:40 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 18
Summer skiing - wife/kids dips in the pool, I go skiing

john elgy wrote:

The glaciers at Les Deux Alpes or Tignes in France. Despite the addition
of the new indoor pool complex, combined with the various sports and
activities available on the...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 18th 07, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 18
Summer skiing - wife/kids dips in the pool, I go skiing

Michael Chare wrote:

Any ideas? Any ideas outside Europe, but still within a "middle class
family vacation budget" (originating from Denmark, btw).

Perhaps you should learn to windsurf...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 17th 07, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 18
Summer skiing - wife/kids dips in the pool, I go skiing

Hi all

Its no secret, that I am more interessted in skiing than my wife. So, in
order to go skiing more, I just got this weird idea: Is it possible to go
somewhere in Europe during the summer...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 17th 07, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 18
Boot fitter - La Tania

Martin Rise Christensen wrote:

I have never considered taking a lesson in order to identify the cause of
my
foot pain. Thanks for the suggestion, I will make sure to get a lesson on
my...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 17th 07, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 18
Boot fitter - La Tania

Ace wrote:

That's pretty much my take on it too - up until a couple of years ago
I was firmly[1] in the 'closely fitted boots are best' camp, until my
wife and I skiied for a couple of days...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 16th 07, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 18
Boot fitter - La Tania

Ace wrote:

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 09:59:21 +0100, Mads Bondo Dydensborg
wrote:

I am on my second pair of fitted boots, which I got about 3 weeks ago, and
have just...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 16th 07, 08:59 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 18
Boot fitter - La Tania

Stan Mullery wrote:

Rental boots tend not to fit. Your foot will move within the boot at
some point or be compressed and cause pressure points/discomfort.
Your brain initiates an action, your...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 15th 07, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Recommendations for intermediates and 3yo/non-skiers?

wrote:

I'm trying to find a european resort for late March that will give good
intermediate level skiing and also have enough activities to satisfy my
3 year and her mum...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 15th 07, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 18
Boot fitter - La Tania

Stan Mullery wrote:

Used them last year for my daughter. Very good. Even set her up with
a lesson in order to understand how fitted boots differ from stock
rentals. Made a vast difference...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 12th 06, 08:14 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 0
Boot fitter in Salen, Sweden

Hi There

I am going to Salen in week 6, and I need my boots fitted by someone who
knows what he is doing (because I am not).

Can anyone recommend anybody? Salen or Lindvallen,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 30th 06, 12:41 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 96
boot hurting - Analyzing Skiing motions (was Total skiing: ski the whole ski)

BrritSki wrote:

There was a thread in the last few days on rec.skiing.resorts.europe on
where to find good bootfitters, take a look there and/or let us know
where you ski...

My next trip is...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 30th 06, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 96
boot hurting - Analyzing Skiing motions (was Total skiing: ski the whole ski)

VtSkier wrote:

[lots of good advice, stored on the harddisk]

If you were in the states, we could recommend several GOOD
bootfitters depending on location. I can't do that for Europe,
and...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 30th 06, 12:37 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 96
boot hurting - Analyzing Skiing motions (was Total skiing: ski the whole ski)

lal_truckee wrote:

Actually, I think the shell may need expanding at a particular point on
the innerside of my left foot, above the ankle, but my pain is on the
underside of my feet. Its a...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 29th 06, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine

VtSkier wrote:

Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:
VtSkier wrote:

Then I started skiing with custom inserts. No more
boot pain. But that's not alignment, it's filling up
the space...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 28th 06, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 96
boot hurting - Analyzing Skiing motions (was Total skiing: ski the whole ski)

VtSkier wrote:

The boot alignment part. That's what they always suggest, but most of
time, I don't think it is necessary. Ski on your feet properly would
eliminate most boot alignment...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21