Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: your name
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 23rd 14, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 33
Posted By your name
I realise I'm the new guy in these parts...

On Tuesday, September 23, 2014 12:50:45 PM UTC-4, Alan Baker wrote:

Or just start using a Mac which comes with "Keychains"...

I hate Macs. I have a Macboook Pro but never use it.
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 23rd 14, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 33
Posted By your name
I realise I'm the new guy in these parts...

On Monday, September 22, 2014 4:10:36 PM UTC-4, The Real Bev wrote:

And they demand passwords. I've got a multi-page text file of my
passwords for various sites, even though I tend to use the...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 14th 14, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 114
Posted By your name
Disaster

On Saturday, September 13, 2014 8:38:29 AM UTC-4, wrote:

Everyone who has gone heli-skiing has a box full of pictures to prove it. So will Trunky ever post any? We already know...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 12th 14, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 114
Posted By your name
Disaster

On Friday, September 12, 2014 2:11:25 PM UTC-4, wrote:

Where? You realize that heli skiing is not the same as groomed area
skiing, it is not for the faint hearted.
So Where?

In Vietnam,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 10th 14, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 53
Posted By your name
A Dinner Date with Scott "I'm gonna git me some" Abraham

On Tuesday, September 2, 2014 5:33:52 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Oh I found this from the distant past.... ROFL...

Forum: Alpine Skiing September 3rd 14, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 19
Posted By your name
By the way, Trunky.

On Wednesday, September 3, 2014 6:11:15 PM UTC-4, wrote:

So you only pay for guys now.

He doesn't have the money to pay for anybody: male, female, or LGBT. Though I understand...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 3rd 14, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 53
Posted By your name
A Dinner Date with Scott "I'm gonna git me some" Abraham

On Wednesday, September 3, 2014 4:11:25 PM UTC-4, wrote:

I. Your Behavior.

a. Screaming at a Judge

b.Screaming at a Police Detective

c. Crying in the middle of your screaming
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 3rd 14, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 53
Posted By your name
A Dinner Date with Scott "I'm gonna git me some" Abraham

On Wednesday, September 3, 2014 2:02:33 PM UTC-4, Alan Baker wrote:

I think you violated a legitimate court order.

Of course he did. Even if you accept his claim that the order was...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 3rd 14, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 53
Posted By your name
A Dinner Date with Scott "I'm gonna git me some" Abraham

On Wednesday, September 3, 2014 3:35:24 AM UTC-4, twobuddha wrote:

I am proud I ignored the illegal, unconstitutional order and stood up for FREEDOM!!!!!!!

Then why did you do it under a...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9