Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Brian Mc
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 24th 14, 09:33 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By Brian Mc
Historic questions on the 3V Les Trois Vallees

Michael Chare mUNDERSCOREnews@charedotorgdotuk wrote:
: The last part of the piste (that I probably used in the 70s) has always
: been covered with snow when I have been there, but it is shown as...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 14th 10, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Brian Mc
Val Thorens early season

Ian Blake wrote:
: I wanted to buy a 3V pass that I didn't need to because the VT pass was valid
: everywhere in the pre-season.
: It may be different now this was in...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 21st 10, 10:52 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By Brian Mc
Chalet Marsalla at Val D'isere

tigerspill wrote:
: So is that just to the left of the blue "71" circle in the centre villafe
: map in the botton right of the page?

It is somewhere near 71 - which seems to be...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 21st 10, 09:52 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By Brian Mc
Chalet Marsalla at Val D'isere

tigerspill wrote:
: Just wondering if anyone has stayed at this chalet and knows exactly where
: it is?

Yes - some years ago! It was then First Choice (and still is by the looks...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 19th 10, 11:56 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By Brian Mc
3 Valleys Opening date

Michael Chare wrote:
: This year they opened on 12th December, and I was told that this was 1 week
: earlier than usual. Can anyone confirm if this is correct.

I...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 1st 09, 11:13 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 13
Posted By Brian Mc
Tignes accommodation location

Ace wrote:
: Looks like it's number 68 on that map, in B5. Must have been renamed.

It is either 68 ot 74 on that map!
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 1st 09, 10:39 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 13
Posted By Brian Mc
Tignes accommodation location

Paul S PAULatSONIFEXdotCOdotUK wrote:
: Cheers Brian, got it on the map now! We have a beginner with us so I should
: imagine it's only a short walk along the road to the free lift?

Yes - out the...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 1st 09, 10:16 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 13
Posted By Brian Mc
Tignes accommodation location

Paul S PAULatSONIFEXdotCOdotUK wrote:
: Hi this is primarily addressed to Matt Thomas who proved a mine of info last
: time we went to Tignes, but if anyone else knows the answer please feel free...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 28th 09, 12:29 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 10
Posted By Brian Mc
Orelle Hotel

Ian Blake wrote:
:
: It's about a ten minute ride up, IIRC, then another five on a chair
: lift. Then it's just a question of how fast you ski! Probably five
:...
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 18th 09, 09:36 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe,uk.rec.motorcycles
Replies: 34
Posted By Brian Mc
OT in some locations: New skis

In rec.skiing.resorts.europe B650 wrote:
: I went from my X-Screams to K2 Apache Recon a couple of years back
: after mine started leaking the same goo

: Very happy I...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 17th 09, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 46
Posted By Brian Mc
Why only ski Europe?

john elgy wrote:
:
: Lake Louise is indeed a tiny resort, but Whistler, (which IIRC is also
: in the Rockies) is much larger and would consitute a mid sized resort,
:...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11