Showing results 1 to 25 of 91
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dick G
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 30th 07, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 4
Posted By Dick G
Does this mean winter is officially over?

On Apr 29, 10:33 pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
On Apr 29, 3:52 pm, Dick G wrote:

On Apr 28, 1:51 am, Richard Henry ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 29th 07, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 4
Posted By Dick G
Does this mean winter is officially over?

On Apr 28, 1:51 am, Richard Henry wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/2hc2bw

Did you see Scott's picture in the 2"-4" band?
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 29th 07, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 1,109
Posted By Dick G
Scottie Sighting

On Apr 29, 4:03 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,

AstroPax wrote:

It was his first year in the #6 jet,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 23rd 07, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 84
Posted By Dick G
Dave, the Eternal Asshole

On Apr 23, 4:25 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Dave, Dave.
You don't have...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 23rd 07, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 4
Posted By Dick G
Of course there is a God.

On Apr 22, 9:22 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
You truly are insane. I think you really believe your own lies, and the
lies of your fellow freaks. I pity you. You need help. ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 18th 07, 11:46 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 66
Posted By Dick G
There is a God

On Apr 18, 7:03 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On Apr 17, 10:47 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
snip

What's the name of this psychiatrist? You do...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 18th 07, 11:42 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 4
Posted By Dick G
Toodle, freaks

On Apr 17, 11:26 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
Fun is over for now.
Gawd, you freaks are so predictable. So easy. So utterly devoid of any
insight, any understanding of what...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 18th 07, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 2
Posted By Dick G
Well, that was relatively painless

On Apr 18, 6:45 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
I can go get my Tetanus shot, now.

I dont think anyone (save Spock and and maybe Bert) knows what his
problem is, but I...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 18th 07, 11:36 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 8
Posted By Dick G
Klaus Biggers' Laughable Failu rsa.terrorist

On Apr 18, 2:26 am, Sven Golly wrote:
"Two Buddha" wrote in news:xqfVh.8955$NK5.3509
@newsfe23.lga:

Uh, duh. He started it.

Klaus...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 18th 07, 11:34 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 8
Posted By Dick G
Klaus Biggers' Laughable Failu rsa.terrorist

On Apr 17, 10:32 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
Uh, duh. He started it. And I shall continue to remind him that he did so.
Because only a truly dishonest, dishonarable,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 17th 07, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 124
Posted By Dick G
OT - Scott nonsense only was What a season!!!!!

On Apr 17, 5:55 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Clarencedarrow" wrote in message

Forum: Alpine Skiing April 17th 07, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 124
Posted By Dick G
OT - Scott nonsense only was What a season!!!!!

On Apr 17, 2:38 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Dick G" wrote in message

On Apr 17,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 17th 07, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 124
Posted By Dick G
OT - Scott nonsense only was What a season!!!!!

On Apr 17, 2:41 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
I would like to point out that this insane stalking wack job has admitted
lying to Animal Control in Seattle, causing an officer to...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 17th 07, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 66
Posted By Dick G
Lunch on the freaks of rsa

Translation:

On Apr 17, 5:58 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
Thanks, freaks.
I'm having lunch on a shrink friend of mine tomorrow.

Tomorrow is mash potato day in the slammer
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 17th 07, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 8
Posted By Dick G
Klaus Biggers' Laughable Failu rsa.terrorist

On Apr 17, 6:20 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
Stopped by rsa.moderated just to see if anybody was posting there, so I
could point out what an asshole they are.
Sheeit.
Dead...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 17th 07, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 124
Posted By Dick G
OT - Scott nonsense only was What a season!!!!!

On Apr 17, 9:58 am, Yabahoobs wrote:
I have decided to be merciful about Baker, because he is
insane.

Translation : I have been backed into a corner.

Bingo!

I...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 17th 07, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 124
Posted By Dick G
OT - Scott nonsense only was What a season!!!!!

On Apr 16, 11:46 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
I'm still waiting for a legitimate response to my demand that you identify
yourself before I answer any of your questions.
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 8th 07, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 6
Posted By Dick G
Skis for a newbie

On Apr 8, 1:10 am, "Micheal Artindale"
wrote:
I just got off the hill, after my second time downhill skiing. First time
was on a hill, second time, today, on a...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 5th 07, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 25
Posted By Dick G
The real truth about Scott Barak Abraham

On Mar 31, 7:02 pm, "Clarencedarrow"
wrote:
On Mar 30, 7:15 pm, "Yabahoobs" wrote:

What's the name of my boss?

Somehow, I dont...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 5th 07, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 6
Posted By Dick G
Are You Getting This Jeffy?

On Apr 4, 8:38 am, "pigo" wrote:
On Apr 3, 6:32 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,

pigo...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 3rd 07, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 6
Posted By Dick G
Looney Maroon award

On Apr 3, 12:24 am, "Richard Henry" wrote:
On Apr 2, 4:36 pm, "Yabahoobs" wrote:

On Apr 2, 2:03 pm, "Richard Henry"...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 2nd 07, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 6
Posted By Dick G
Are You Getting This Jeffy?

On Apr 1, 10:47 am, "pigo" wrote:
On Mar 31, 5:16 am, "Dick G" wrote:

On Mar 31, 12:54 am, "pigo" wrote:

Are we...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 31st 07, 11:16 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 6
Posted By Dick G
Are You Getting This Jeffy?

On Mar 31, 12:54 am, "pigo" wrote:
Are we all missing something and only you and trunky are smart enough
to get it?

Surely you must be able to see mr. bent melon head...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 31st 07, 09:36 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 64
Posted By Dick G
LEAVE THIS ******** BEFORE THIS FREAK GOES AFTER YOU!!!!!!!

On Mar 31, 12:48 am, "pigo" wrote:
On Mar 30, 5:33 pm, "Yabahoobs" wrote:

On Mar 30, 5:27 pm, "Dick G" ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 30th 07, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 1,109
Posted By Dick G
Scottie Sighting

On Mar 29, 9:00 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote: