Showing results 1 to 25 of 62
Search took 0.84 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Daniel
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 25th 11, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By Daniel
Links to '10 Oly videos? ...Justyna & Petter

On 24 Lut, 14:55, Jeff Potter wrote:
I'd like to watch videos from the last Olympics, especially Justyna's
win and Petter's, too. The TV had great emotional footage. I...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 15th 10, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 1
Posted By Daniel
Older videos from Janne G

Hello, does anyone have videos from ftp://mpeg-races.kicks-ass.org/ -
FTP Janne G's server?
It doesn't work now and I don't have a lot of races. Please tell me if
you have it.
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 16th 09, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 0
Posted By Daniel
Rogla

Hello, do you know something about bonus points in Rogla? How many
points for each place ? and after how many kilometres it will be place
where skiers will be able to get bonuses? I can't find any...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 21st 09, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 11
Posted By Daniel
Universal Sports World Cup Coverage

And we have torrents, just like last year from BasilBrush -
http://thepiratebay.org/user/BasilBrush/
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 21st 09, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 11
Posted By Daniel
Universal Sports World Cup Coverage

Eurosport coverage of women 10 km...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 18th 09, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 1
Posted By Daniel
SkiTrax Fantasy World Cup

Just like last year we can create our own fantasy team :)
http://www.skitrax.com/index.php?module=CustomPage&action=view&custompage_id=102
- here you can find everything you should know about this...
Forum: Nordic Skiing July 6th 09, 10:01 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 0
Posted By Daniel
A lot of old torrent videos! Daehlie, Alsgaard, Smirnov and otherstars

Hello again,
I found something which will be interesting for all of you who always
download torrent with videos. It's russian forum with torrents where
you can find older mpg files, which you may not...
Forum: Nordic Skiing June 2nd 09, 08:00 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By Daniel
mass start petition

I don't understand this, please translate it to english.
Forum: Nordic Skiing May 5th 09, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 3
Posted By Daniel
no news about Natalia Matveeva?

I know only about new positive tests in biathlon team - Andrey
Prokunin in men team and a girl who I didn't know earlier and I even
don't remember her name now, someone not from first Russian...
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 14th 09, 10:01 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 9
Posted By Daniel
Watching WC videos on dvd player

I have LG DVX 390 - not expensive (less than 25 euro, 90 polish zloty)
and very good one, also for World Cup races :]
Now I'm downloading rest of this season videos and I will have quite
everyting.
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 25th 09, 09:29 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 8
Posted By Daniel
Vasaloppet 2009

It could be wonderful to get whole Vasaloppet, 5 hours long video :)
it will be probably biggest skiing torrent ever, but maybe 2 or 3
parts ? :)
But even not whole race will be interesting, as...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 22nd 09, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By Daniel
Biathlon relay and 15+15: Another good day for Norway. :-)

On 22 Lut, 14:27, Terje Mathisen "terje.mathisen at tmsw.no" wrote:
I was very glad to see Anders getting the silver, as the Norwegian
commentators said: "If he had been born 10-15 years...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 21st 09, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 12
Posted By Daniel
Women's 7.5+7.5 k: Very impressive skiing!

Before this WCH best results of polish girls was only 7th place -
Bernadetta Bocek in Falun, 30 km race.
Justyna won bronze and gold in two races, and that's true, as Terje
said, those medals are...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 18th 09, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 15
Posted By Daniel
Liberec 2009 - torrent videos, opinions, our commentaries

So, tommorow 10km women race will be 1st "battle" during world
championships in Liberec :) this can be thread to talk about WCH, to
put link to videos etc.

But today we had qualification races and I...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 15th 09, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 14
Posted By Daniel
Biathlon World Cup pursuit: Who won?

Norway, Poland and some other countries deciced to made another
protest that decision about adding 1 minute isn't good and clever
because organizers made many mistakes. Fortunatly people from...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 24th 09, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By Daniel
Marcialonga on Sunday, 1/25

http://www.marcialonga.it/mlff/XC/30/7 - last year video, 90
minutes :)
And another famous name from the past: Espen Bjervig will start
tomorrow.
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 24th 09, 11:04 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By Daniel
Marcialonga on Sunday, 1/25

Bjoern Daehlie will start! Ok, probably like last year he will be on
40-50th places, but it's always something exciting for me when he
compete again in Worldloppet races. Also Alsgaard will start :)
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 23rd 09, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 0
Posted By Daniel
Marcialonga on Sunday, 1/25

Dalle 22 alle 23.55 (RAISPORT+ satellite)

(quote today from Gloria at Predazzo)

This one is longer so it could be better to get torrent with this
version, but every video will be good. Is...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 5th 09, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 24
Posted By Daniel
tour de ski & worlcup torrents

Or even more simple way to find it: http://thepiratebay.org/user/BasilBrush/
- here you have all BasilBrush's videos.
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 31st 08, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 24
Posted By Daniel
tour de ski & worlcup torrents

I read interview with Justyna Kowalczyk - she thought that she won't
start in semifinals because Roponen and Stehle have her place. But
just one moment before her race someone told her that Roponen...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 28th 08, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 24
Posted By Daniel
tour de ski & worlcup torrents

http://www.soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=zimowe - this you have
list of all wintersports available by internet. It's in polish, find
13:40, there is today's 15 km race and than just klick on...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 28th 08, 10:53 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 24
Posted By Daniel
tour de ski & worlcup torrents

I'm not sure if it will be helpful, but try program Sopcast, I think
that you will be able to find Eurosport live coverage using this. Now
I'm watching Tour on tv, but later I can try to find...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 26th 08, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 6
Posted By Daniel
Tour de Ski Predictions

Nice idea doogiski :)

Women:
1. Justyna Kowalczyk - I'm from Poland (we haven't any polish forum
like this and rec.nordic.skiing group is something really good for
me:)) so I hope that she will be...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 17th 08, 01:21 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 8
Posted By Daniel
Tour de Ski

I'm sure that Tour de Ski will be fantastic, as always ;) I'm sad that
my favourite skier won't start - Odd Bjoern Hjelmeset, but I
understand this decision, probably it will be really hard for him...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 17th 08, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 6
Posted By Daniel
Our Friends In Scandinavia-Peter Northug?

Northug won't be the only one who won't start in Dusseldorf - also
Justyna Kowalczyk decided to miss this sprint, just like she did
during last years.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 62