Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: CBJack
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 3rd 08, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 22
Posted By CBJack
108 inches

On May 2, 5:35*pm, "ant"
wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
Walt wrote:
The Real Bev wrote:
Not That Dave wrote:

(RSAM snecked)

Forum: Alpine Skiing March 3rd 08, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By CBJack
Good forecast sites for Jackson & southern CO?

On Mar 2, 2:09*pm, bdubya wrote:
We're on the road next week, probably to southern CO (Wolf Creek,
Monarch and maybe CB), possibly to Jackson. *Final decision will be
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 14th 07, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 7
Posted By CBJack
Breck report - holy crap!

On Dec 12, 10:12 am, snoig wrote:
On Dec 11, 9:02 pm, Let Mikey Ski It!

wrote:
Wow, it was good last weekend. Snoig, I hope...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 16th 07, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 9
Posted By CBJack
Vail and Steamboat push back opening day

On Nov 16, 2:52 pm, Walt wrote:
snoig wrote:
They were supposed to open today but Vail pushed it back to the
Wednesday before Thanksgiving.

It should be...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 13th 07, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 7
Posted By CBJack
A tour around CO, recommendations?

On Nov 11, 12:22 pm, Suzieflame wrote:
After the big event next year, I will be taking a couplf off weeks to
tour around CO. I've already skiied Breck., a fair...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 8th 07, 02:38 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 6
Posted By CBJack
Free Skiing at Crested Butte

On Oct 7, 7:15 pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
On Oct 6, 9:44 pm, CBJack wrote:

On Oct 6, 4:38 pm, "ant" ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 7th 07, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 6
Posted By CBJack
Free Skiing at Crested Butte

On Oct 6, 4:38 pm, "ant" wrote:
CBJack wrote:

It used to be an exciting time at CB, and I hope it is again. The
area could use some excitement.

What's been...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 6th 07, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 6
Posted By CBJack
Free Skiing at Crested Butte

CB snow isn't the best at the start of the season, but with snowmaking
the area hopes to have 3 lifts running for the return of free
skiing. If that happens, there'll be skiing in Paradise,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 27th 07, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 23
Posted By CBJack
Utah The Canyons

On Aug 26, 7:13 pm, "Alan Fried" wrote:
"Mike Treseler" wrote in message

Alan Fried...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 11th 07, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 34
Posted By CBJack
To become an expert skier

On Mar 10, 4:09 pm, "bumpfreaq" wrote:
I've described myself as an advanced but not expert skier. The truth
is I don't really know how to describe my level of skiing. I
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 17th 06, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 8
Posted By CBJack
USST

Marty wrote:
Anybody been following what the men and women have been up to this year?
Very strong. Oh nevermind. I forgot, it's not an Olympic year.
--
Marty

Wouldn't it be nice if someone...
Forum: North American Ski Resorts December 16th 06, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
Replies: 1
Posted By CBJack
Colorado

Bunter wrote:
A friend and I from the UK visited Salt Lake City last year, skiing Powder
Mountain, Snow Basin, Park City, Deer Valley, The Canyons and Alta and
Snowbird we had a great trip and...
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) November 26th 06, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By CBJack
Nuts

lal_truckee wrote:
in the immortal words of General Anthony McAuliffe.

After bragging earlier abut how the local hill had been open
Thanksgiving weekend for decades straight, it isn't open...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 26th 06, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 6
Posted By CBJack
Nuts

lal_truckee wrote:
in the immortal words of General Anthony McAuliffe.

After bragging earlier abut how the local hill had been open
Thanksgiving weekend for decades straight, it isn't open...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 22nd 06, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 14
Posted By CBJack
!@#$!@#$

Sam Seiber wrote:
Yabahoobs wrote:

SNOW ALREADY...

Godamn...It's almost December. This 60 degree **** sucks.

Ohh, this is probably not a good time to mention that all but one
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 28th 06, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 8
Posted By CBJack
Big Mountain Freeskiing

user wrote:
The WC discussion got me thinking about a conversation I had with a friend
on the Peruvian Lift at Snowbird last February. The Freeskiing Nats were in
progress. As we passed the...
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) September 11th 06, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 1
Posted By CBJack
Another Ski Season Coming

Paid for my CB season pass yesterday. The price went way up, but since
I'm sorta old it's still within reach. All the pass prices went up
(though on a percentage basis my catagory increased the...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 8th 06, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 51
Posted By CBJack
Affordable Living & Skiing in Colorado

Elle wrote:
investigating buying some land and putting a prefab on it.
(Prefabs seem to have come a long way, and my housing needs
are not extravagant, except I must have a garage for my
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 8th 06, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 51
Posted By CBJack
Affordable Living & Skiing in Colorado

Elle wrote:
I am contemplating a move to an affordable part of Colorado
where skiing is convenient enough to be a day trip. I travel
up Interstate 25 soon on a small vacation. Are there any
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19