Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Florian Anwander
Forum: European Ski Resorts April 4th 10, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 13
Posted By Florian Anwander
avalanche ratings

Hi Ian

As Ace mentioned: You should read (and understand) the avalanche report
always completely - and read it daily (I read it with my mobile phone -
for switzerland it is wap.slf.ch; in Germany...
Forum: European Ski Resorts August 1st 09, 07:11 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 46
Posted By Florian Anwander
Why only ski Europe?

Hello,

Davos: Another broad cold valley. Another valley you need an
automobile for to move between lift Talstations.

Note to any one building a resort: You need to make sure that you can
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 3rd 09, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Florian Anwander
Bump runs in Austria?

Hi yoshi

I've recently moved to Goettingen, Germany from USA. I used to ski in
Taos and Pajarito, NM and enjoyed nice bump runs a lot there. In europe,
I skied once in Innsbruck and Kitzbuhel,...
Forum: European Ski Resorts August 8th 07, 08:28 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 11
Posted By Florian Anwander
Names for lifts

Hi

the word "Derby" in relation with sports is derived from medieval ball
games, which were played between villages in Derbyshire (explanation
given in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_derby)....
Forum: Backcountry Skiing October 30th 06, 10:02 AM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Replies: 3
Posted By Florian Anwander
Warmest women's coat suggestions?

Hi

as others said: Multi layer Clothing is essential and keeping the legs
warm too.

To my experience the best (ever!) underwear pant for sport at very cold
temperatures are the Lowe Alpine Power...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5