Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Roger Moss[_2_]
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 2nd 09, 10:16 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Roger Moss[_2_]
London FOAKs - Hotels around Leicester Square ? a.k.a. 3V skiing...

"Ace" wrote in message
On Mon, 02 Feb 2009 08:52:59 +0000, Colin Irvine
wrote:

On Mon, 02...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 28th 09, 11:50 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By Roger Moss[_2_]
Snow - and I mean SNOW - report, from Tignes, etc...

"Roger Moss" wrote in message
Currently holed-up in Tignes, while driving snow hurtles past the hotel
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 2nd 09, 11:26 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By Roger Moss[_2_]
anyone on here been to Bareges?

"Excess" wrote in message

I'd consider:
(1) Saint-Lary Soulan, which now has a freebie transfer...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 30th 08, 11:02 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By Roger Moss[_2_]
anyone on here been to Bareges?

"scott w" wrote in message
I am looking into organising a trip for a mixed ability group. I'd
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 11th 08, 11:26 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 10
Posted By Roger Moss[_2_]
Is Ever Going To Stop Snowing?

"Ian Blake" wrote in message
It is a bit of a shame but www.snow-forecast.com have reduced their
prediction.
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 10th 08, 01:18 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 10
Posted By Roger Moss[_2_]
Is Ever Going To Stop Snowing?

"Ian Blake" wrote in message

Next Sunday I will be flying into Turin and taking a bus to
SerreChevalier.

Forum: European Ski Resorts November 24th 08, 09:25 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By Roger Moss[_2_]
It's snowing in the Tarantaise

"Ace" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 10:15:47 -0800 (PST), Excess
wrote:

On Nov 21, 10:02...
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 11th 08, 10:04 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Roger Moss[_2_]
Autosock: approved in Switzerland?

"Clive Backham" wrote in message
Thanks for the responses. I'm well aware that we probably won't...
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 8th 08, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Roger Moss[_2_]
Autosock: approved in Switzerland?

"Ace" wrote in message
On Sat, 8 Nov 2008 04:14:09 -0800 (PST), Clive Backham
wrote:

We...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 31st 08, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By Roger Moss[_2_]
This week's snowfalls...

After days of early snow in the Alps, Pyrenees, Auvergne, etc., the big
question is: will it stay cold and lay the foundations of a great season, or
warm up and disappear? Logic says that it's not...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 17th 08, 12:25 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 10
Posted By Roger Moss[_2_]
Looking for disabled skiing (sit skiing) in Europe - particularly Bulgaria if possible

We're looking to go over new years. We need to have a sit ski
instructor, sit skis and availability for 3 days of tuition between
the 27th Dec 2008 and 3rd 2009. The 3 days don't have...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 13th 08, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By Roger Moss[_2_]
Les Houches

"Ian Blake" wrote in message
In case anybody is planning a holiday to Les Houches in the Chamonix
valley be
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 13th 08, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 11
Posted By Roger Moss[_2_]
When does skiing tend to start in germany / austria?

"Excess" wrote in message

So I don't agree with you that reliabilty of early snow in Austria is
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 29th 08, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 16
Posted By Roger Moss[_2_]
Is everyone asleep?

"Matt T" wrote in message
On 27 Sep, 00:01, "PSmith" paulDOTsmith_UK@tiscaliDOTcoDOTuk...
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 27th 08, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 16
Posted By Roger Moss[_2_]
Is everyone asleep?

"john elgy" wrote in message
PSmith wrote:
Is it me or is this forum still in summer slumber?

All other forums...
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 12th 08, 08:48 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By Roger Moss[_2_]
Where to go

"Snorer" wrote in message
OK I know that not too many are looking at this out of season but this is
another one of those...
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 9th 08, 09:34 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By Roger Moss[_2_]
Ski Opening 2008

"MadCow" wrote in message
In message , Ace
writes

Counting...
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 7th 08, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By Roger Moss[_2_]
Ski Opening 2008

"Ace" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 12:43:26 +0100, angelski
Forum: European Ski Resorts May 23rd 08, 07:59 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Roger Moss[_2_]
The season is... far from over

For the snow-deprived among us:

"Skiinfo reports that the Stubai Glacier had 10cm (four inches) of fresh
powder on Tuesday (May 20th). Snow depths are 250cm (over eight feet) with
more snow...
Forum: European Ski Resorts April 28th 08, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By Roger Moss[_2_]
Piau-Engaly - mini-report

Well, another season (for us, at least) ended with surprisingly abundant
snow down in the French Pyrenees. Piau Engaly, along with Cauterets,
remained open until yesterday (Sun) and had a decent...
Forum: European Ski Resorts April 23rd 08, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By Roger Moss[_2_]
Pyrenees - great snow and 4 days skiing left (so there's just time)...

"MoonMan" wrote in message
Matt T wrote:
On 23 Apr, 11:19, "Roger Moss"...
Forum: European Ski Resorts April 23rd 08, 10:19 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By Roger Moss[_2_]
Pyrenees - great snow and 4 days skiing left (so there's just time)...

This season has certainly had its ups and downs but we've had little to
complain about at the tail-end. The Southern Alps have done particularly
well, and I'd have been off before now to Serre Che...
Forum: European Ski Resorts April 21st 08, 12:56 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 33
Posted By Roger Moss[_2_]
Pass opening dates/Col d'Iseran

"Matt T" wrote in message
On 20 Apr, 09:24, LittleRob wrote:
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 31st 08, 09:17 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 10
Posted By Roger Moss[_2_]
Flaine - mini-report

"Ace" wrote in message
On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 23:19:53 +0100, "Mike Mather"

Forum: European Ski Resorts March 26th 08, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 10
Posted By Roger Moss[_2_]
Flaine - mini-report

"Ace" wrote in message