Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 24th 16, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Did New England Ski Areas Get Much From The Storm?

How much snow did the New England ski areas get from the big storm?
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 2nd 16, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
What are best conditioning exercises?

Here in the Midwest, no appreciable snow yet. I need to get in condition so when we finally do get some snow, I am in halfway decent shape. Usually I get in a few scattered skiing days to get in...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 24th 15, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
New Keystone Gondola ?

OK I get it, not a new gondola lift, just new cabins. Thanx for the info.
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 21st 15, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
New Keystone Gondola ?

The Keystone webcam site talks about the "New Gondola". Does anyone know what they are talking about? I hadn't heard, seen, or read anything about a new Keystone gondola!
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 20th 15, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Where is everybody else, you can't all be skiing - can you???

Where is everybody else, you can't all be skiing - can you???

The inactivity of this group is sad, last year this time there were many posts each day, not all related to our (non)-resident troll....
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 13th 15, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
I hate to ask, but where is our resident clown??

I must have missed something over the past several years. What does an Indian restaurant have to do with Mr Abraham?
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 5th 15, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
I hate to ask, but where is our resident clown??

I hate to ask, but where is our resident clown??
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 2nd 15, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Toko wax iron parts

I have used a dedicated regular iron for waxing for many years. Just be sure to mark it so that your wife doesn't accidently use it for clothing.
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 30th 15, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Smmit County CO shows lots of snow

Loveland and A-Basin both opened today, 20+ inches of natural snow plus what they have been making.
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 28th 15, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
A-Basin Opens Thursday

A-Basin says on their web site they are opening tomorrow (Thursday. Looks like they have enuf snow for some skiing.
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 27th 15, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Smmit County CO shows lots of snow

Just went to the Summit County Colorado webcams - Breckenridge and A-Basin - and they have a lot of snow. YEAH!!!!
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 8th 15, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
First snow at A-basin

A-Basin web site shows snow today, a fairly good dusting from the photos.
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 13th 06, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Supposed to snow Thursday

bdubya wrote:
On 10 Oct 2006 07:04:10 -0700, "Marty" wrote:

bdubya wrote:
in Chicago, which doesn't do **** for anybody.

bw

Yea, but you have Da Bears...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 7th 06, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 51
Posted By [email protected]
Affordable Living & Skiing in Colorado

Elle wrote:
Chris, thanks for the prompt response. I appreciate the
overview of how one might manage skiing from Fort Collins. I
checked out the Eldora site. Eldora indeed might just be
fine...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14