Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Christian Georg Becker
Forum: Snowboarding January 27th 09, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 8
No Fog Goggles - is there such a thing.

Tmuld schrieb:
Hello,

On very cold days, my goggles fog up. They actually ice up while
going down a hill.

Is there something that will help reduce or stop my goggles from
fogging on...
Forum: Snowboarding January 4th 09, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 1
Dodgy feet

James schrieb:
Any tips on hardening up feet before a trip? I have really wimpy feet -
they get tired real easy and hurt.

Only one tip: don't steer with the feet, steer with...
Forum: Snowboarding October 6th 08, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 1
What do you do in the off season for training?

Tshredda schrieb:
Hey everyone!
I've been snowboarding for about 9 years now and this year is the
first that I decided to actually train in the off season. I'm going to
be doing a lot of...
Forum: Snowboarding September 27th 08, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 3
Question from Newbie~

schrieb:
Hi guys,

I'm a newbie in snowboard. I played it once and attended an
introduction lesson. This is really an interesting sport! I definitely
will play it again~
Forum: Snowboarding July 1st 08, 11:53 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 12
Snowboarding gloves

Chris schrieb:
I'm not really in to mitts as I don't like removing and putting on
gloves all the time.

Being in Australia, There's not alot to choose from.

.... and there is winter now...
Forum: Snowboarding June 27th 08, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 12
Snowboarding gloves

Chris schrieb:
Hi I know there is a snowboarding gloves thread already but its 7
years old.
I'm wondering what the best snowboarding gloves are too get.
I particularly am looking for gloves...
Forum: Snowboarding March 29th 08, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 18
can some snowboards be dangerous?

geekboy schrieb:
wrote:

to be honest i feel like giving up snowboarding all together. This is
the first time i have ever broken a bone in my life. I used my...
Forum: Snowboarding March 28th 08, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 8
Boards: Soft vs. Hard

Switters schrieb:
On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:59:56 GMT, "Bob F"
allegedly wrote:

go up this weekend and try it out. Once, you go soft, youll never go
back.
How...
Forum: Snowboarding March 28th 08, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 8
Boards: Soft vs. Hard

Neil Gendzwill schrieb:
Your Mom Says wrote:
Once, you go soft, youll never go back.

Well they are certainly more forgiving in general but I don't have any
trouble running flat on very...
Forum: Snowboarding March 15th 08, 12:08 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 18
can some snowboards be dangerous?

schrieb:
i fractured my shoulder yesterday i did it the
first day on my new
^^^^^^^^
to do with the board? i am between a beginner and intermediate.

As doctors will...
Forum: Snowboarding January 30th 08, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 5
Salomon Quicklace replacement

Memascii schrieb:
On Jan 28, 6:03 pm, Switters wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:54:22 GMT, Memascii

allegedly wrote:
And why don't Salomon have...
Forum: Snowboarding January 7th 08, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 0
Concerning Val Thorens (France)

We were there for "Boarder Week 2007" just before Christmas.

The area is great, some opportunity to go off piste (even Backcountry,
if you like walking over the glacier, we did not).
But they groom...
Forum: Snowboarding December 4th 07, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 10
snowboard in holland

Over G schrieb:
On Dec 3, 11:11 pm, Koos van den Hout koos
wrote:
Over G wrote in...
Forum: Snowboarding December 2nd 07, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 4
What Should I Buy

roxy06 schrieb:
I'm just getting into snowboarding this coming winter and am wondering
what a suggested brand/type of snowboard I should look into buying?

None yet ;)

For the first week lend...
Forum: Snowboarding November 23rd 07, 10:40 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 4
Snow in Europe!

Jan Giberson schrieb:
My daughter and I had fun boarding at Sunshine on Saturday few too many
rocks still, got my first snow fix for the year. Now to wait for home hill
(Kimberley) to...
Forum: Snowboarding November 19th 07, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 4
Snow in Europe!

Koos van den Hout schrieb:
After Austria and Switzerland already got snowed under in the last weeks I
saw the first white images from webcams in France this morning!

Maybe this winter will...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16