Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Christopher Cox
Forum: Snowboarding April 3rd 07, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 5
Posted By Christopher Cox
La Grave trip

Champ wrote:
On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 10:26:10 -0400, Christopher Cox
wrote:

Powder!!! Tree's!!!

I guess they call it the great white north for a...
Forum: Snowboarding April 3rd 07, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 5
Posted By Christopher Cox
La Grave trip

Powder!!! Tree's!!!

I guess they call it the great white north for a reason.
Forum: Snowboarding March 20th 07, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 4
Posted By Christopher Cox
Tight socks

z? wrote:
A bit of a strange question, but I got these new Thirty-Two socks -
large size (apparently) and they're really tight-fitting around the
upper shin / calf. Anyone with a medical...
Forum: Snowboarding March 20th 07, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 9
Posted By Christopher Cox
Suggestion for new snowboard

"angry email..."
"very happy with his Burton Motion 146 cm board (he was 5'5 160 lbs)..."

Just wow...
Forum: Snowboarding February 16th 07, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 3
Posted By Christopher Cox
Waxing Frequency question

Got back from a border cross competition where the board that was used
was run three (3) times (second place, first place, second place thank
you). It had been waxed "thin to win" using a brass...
Forum: Snowboarding February 12th 07, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 8
Posted By Christopher Cox
new boots

On another note.. Techine seems to have also gone the NW route.
I believe they were sold or merged with Sessions and moved from
Williston VT out to CO. Customer service refusing to replace
a...
Forum: Snowboarding February 5th 07, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 9
Posted By Christopher Cox
Board Reviews

Thanks Arvin!

BTW have you ridden a Salomon Prospect? Would like to here your
objective opinion on the board if you have one.

Thanks again,

Chris
Forum: Snowboarding January 31st 07, 12:30 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 12
Posted By Christopher Cox
Rad-Air good for an intermediate beginner?

David CZ wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently in a position where I can get the current Rad-Air
Worldwide (http://www.rad-air.com/index.php?
option=com_content&task=view&id=5&Itemid=10) board for a...
Forum: Snowboarding December 18th 06, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 17
Posted By Christopher Cox
Keepin' it real...

Switters wrote:
On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 12:29:22 GMT, Christopher Cox
allegedly wrote:

The Mission Darks that we owned suffered from ladder breakage (it...
Forum: Snowboarding December 14th 06, 12:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 17
Posted By Christopher Cox
Keepin' it real...

Champ wrote:
On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 12:12:37 GMT, Christopher Cox
wrote:

Well, I disagree with you on many counts, but this is hardly the forum
for...
Forum: Snowboarding December 13th 06, 12:29 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 17
Posted By Christopher Cox
Keepin' it real...

Switters wrote:
On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 12:32:58 GMT, Christopher Cox
allegedly wrote:

Still, knowing about ladder breakage with the Missions, I would...
Forum: Snowboarding December 13th 06, 12:12 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 17
Posted By Christopher Cox
Keepin' it real...

wrote:
Neil Gendzwill wrote:

Champ wrote:

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 14:28:29 GMT, Christopher Cox
wrote:

Forum: Snowboarding December 12th 06, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 17
Posted By Christopher Cox
Keepin' it real...

Switters wrote:
On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 14:28:29 GMT, Christopher Cox
allegedly wrote:

It is also my opinion Salomon is underrated, even if the product...
Forum: Snowboarding December 11th 06, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 17
Posted By Christopher Cox
Keepin' it real...

56fish wrote:

"You'll see more Burton bindings on
non-Burton boards than said board manufacturer's own models. Why?
Because they work."

IMHO you were very objective till you stated this. I see...
Forum: Snowboarding December 8th 06, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 9
Posted By Christopher Cox
Burton Vapor

56fish wrote:

All of Burton's gear is prone to breakage, but they are also very, very
open to replacing their gear (have been known to honor the warranty if
even you did damage you board...
Forum: Snowboarding September 22nd 06, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 17
Posted By Christopher Cox
Snow Board Bindings

I'm not sure that's actually bending the board, more that the board is
being bent hard in the turn allowing them to get their knees together.
In hardbooting it's not considered especially...
Forum: Snowboarding September 21st 06, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 17
Posted By Christopher Cox
Snow Board Bindings

Neil Gendzwill wrote:
Christopher Cox wrote:

Neil Gendzwill wrote:

Anyways, both systems can work OK in sbx, depending on the course.

And the rider.
A riders talent with a...
Forum: Snowboarding September 21st 06, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 17
Posted By Christopher Cox
Snow Board Bindings

Neil Gendzwill wrote:
Christopher Cox wrote:

SARCASM
Yeah, those stiffer boots certainly performed at the Olympic boarder
cross. Just about as well as they perform at our regional...
Forum: Snowboarding September 21st 06, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 17
Posted By Christopher Cox
Snow Board Bindings

Neil Gendzwill wrote:
Jeremy Holt wrote:

Hey guys..

i was wondering if anyone had some intel on what were the best bindings
to buy overall and also what were the best coming out this...
Forum: Snowboarding September 4th 06, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 6
Posted By Christopher Cox
Morrow Lithium too Stiff?

lonerider wrote:
GoHabsGo wrote:

Hi all,

I have been boarding for one complete season and wondering is the Lithium
known to be a stiff board? I am 5'11" & 175lbs and do mostly trails...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20