Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 17th 08, 10:28 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Eurosport coverage of Canmore races -- please!

mike dixon, i think. anything would be better than graves. or whoever
wcsn had on for a short time who did nothing but announce who everyone
was as they passed
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 30th 07, 11:34 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Why no US skiers in TdS?

I still think that the Tour would be much more beneficial
than Nationals and Canmore World Cup since the Tour is the premier ski
event this year (no Worlc Champs or Olympics). That's just my 2...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 29th 07, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Why no US skiers in TdS?

i'm also a little bit disappointed to not see more/any US skiers on
the tour. Granted we don't seem to have too many
"allrounders" (Randall would probably be the closest we have), and
Nationals are...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 24th 07, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
new pole type?

interesting how it is assembled on top of an existing pole-wouldn't it
make sense to practice for at least a few months to get the new muscle
groups in tune with how the pole works? i can't imagine a...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 23rd 07, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
new pole type?

I noticed in the Rybinsk sprints Mikael Oestberg using some very weird
looking poles. They weren't bent in any way i've seen before (such as
the actual grip). It looked like the shaft came out...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 16th 07, 09:52 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
RANDALL WINS IN RYBINSK!!!

http://www.fis-ski.com/uk/604/610.html?sector=CC&raceid=13722

I wasn't sure to believe it or not! Can't wait to hear more
Newell was 7th as well in the men's race, awesome!
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 2nd 07, 11:22 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Freeman 5th in Kuusamo!

As if Andy's result yesterday wasn't enough (not to mention the huge
string of US Skiing success this weekend) Freeman just got 5th in the
Kuusamo 15k...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 1st 07, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
A.Newell (USA) at 4th place in todays WC sprint final

this is gonna be the season for newell
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 13th 07, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Video

i've seen the trailer on youtube, looks awesome
Forum: Nordic Skiing October 25th 07, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
xc worldcup starting this week - is Hollywood into it?

I'm psyched for Newell!

not to mention Koos and Cook
Forum: Nordic Skiing October 18th 07, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Rollerski poles

almost forgot, www.nordicskater.com/poles
Forum: Nordic Skiing October 18th 07, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Rollerski poles

Anyone heard of or tried these? I was picking up an order for my team
at Nordicskater earlier this year and was told we could get some new
type of rollerski poles for demo's, but i never heard back...
Forum: Nordic Skiing October 17th 07, 12:39 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Rollerski Double Push

Some pretty interesting footage. Lots of people getting airborn.

the steep-stride section is crazy fast, its hard for my eyes to keep
up! not sure about the double push though, I may have to...
Forum: Nordic Skiing October 17th 07, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Rollerski Boots

I was interested in the new Alpina Rollerski-specific boots after
first reading about them at some of the NENSA-sponsored rollerski
races this summer (see...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14