Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: kddonath
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 25th 13, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 0
Posted By kddonath
Ann Jardin Fund Raiser Biathlon Race

Race 3/2: Ann Jardin Fund Raiser
The race is on!

Ann Jardin, a regular at past biathlon events has traded her biathlon rifle in for a shot gun and has been competing - quite successfully - in...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 7th 13, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By kddonath
Skate Skiing in NY

I'm trying to make a list of all the places that groom for skate skiing in NY for people just starting out - help me out. Here's what I know:

Highland Forest, Fabius
Mt. VanHoe, Lake Placid
Greek...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 16th 13, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 1
Posted By kddonath
NY Osceola Biathlon Race 1/19 - Reminder

Online registration closes at 8:00pm on Friday

Syracuse Biathlon Club will be hosting a race this Saturday, 1/19, at Osceola (http://www.uxcski.com/). Racee day agenda: registration starts at 8:00,...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 13th 13, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 0
Posted By kddonath
NY Osceola Biathlon Race 1/19

Syracuse Biathlon Club will be hosting a biathlon race this Saturday at Osceola. Registration starts at 8:00, zero 9:00, safety clinic 9:15, and race at 10:00. This is a sprint format with...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 10th 12, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 0
Posted By kddonath
Syracuse Biathlon Club Race @ Osceola 12/16 Cancelled

Well, Osceola did have snow, but the rain and warmer temps took care of that, so no race on 12/16.

The Syracuse Biathlon Club will be hosting a race at Osceola on 1/19/13. Registration opens at...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 16th 12, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 0
Posted By kddonath
V2 Aero Tubes

Love my V2 Aero 125's roller skis but keep popping the tubes. The tubes seem to fail right where the valve stem connects to the tube so there's no way to repair them. Anyone have any suggestions?
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 1st 11, 12:29 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 0
Posted By kddonath
North American Biathlon

One of the things that I noticed this past biathlon season is the
increase in the number of people wanting to try the sport for the
first time. As we head into the summer, it's important to see this...
Forum: Nordic Skiing September 24th 10, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 0
Posted By kddonath
Race Emergency Procedures

Does anyone have a document that details emergency procedures during a
cross country ski race? This would include things like what to have
on hand, who to contact before the race (local EMT?), what...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 5th 10, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By kddonath
Moon Poles

Anyone remember moon poles? I always like them - had a lower end
pair, but they worked good. Does anyone remember what types of moon
poles were made, who made them, where they were made and when...
Forum: Nordic Skiing July 20th 08, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By kddonath
Grand Rapids Roller Skiing

On Jul 18, 9:38*pm, "Jeff and Stephanie Kalember"
wrote:
WHERE's DELL TODD to answer this one? *I thought he'd be all over it.
JKal.

Better hurry, I'm in town! Will be...
Forum: Nordic Skiing July 14th 08, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By kddonath
Grand Rapids Roller Skiing

I'm going to be in Grand Rapids from 7/19-24 at Calvin College and am
looking for a good place to roller ski. Any suggestions? Events?
Tips?

Thanks!

Kurt
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 25th 08, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 3
Posted By kddonath
OEB is back again!

He switched his shooting style to use a strap this year, and the NRK
commentator seems certain that's the problem.

It's odd that I never see anyone use the cuff in standing, in WC,
North...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 19th 07, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By kddonath
Garmin / Polar revisited

On Dec 19, 10:46 am, dware wrote:
Has anyone looked into, or used these devices, for speed / distance
for tracking workouts. I think there have been improvements since the
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 11th 07, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 15
Posted By kddonath
video ski world cup 06/07

Anyone capturing/seeding biathlon races?

Thanks!

K+
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 1st 06, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 1
Posted By kddonath
WC #1 Bronze for Zina Kocher

wrote:
Yes terday was a great day for Zina Kocher of Canada at
World Cup #1 in Oestersund, Sweden for Biathlon. In the
Women's 15km Zina missed only 1 target to get Bronze.
Forum: Nordic Skiing October 18th 06, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 14
Posted By kddonath
Nordic skiing URLs

If you're interested in biathlon, I've got a collection of links over
at http://www.squidoo.com/biathlon

Isn't nordic sking just a type of biathlon without the rifle? ;-)
Forum: Nordic Skiing September 22nd 06, 01:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 9
Posted By kddonath
Rollerskiing in or around Lake Placid

Bob -

I was up a Lake Placid for a biathlon camp a couple years ago and part
of the camp was to double pole along a major road, up hill for about
6-8 miles. I remember it started at a golf course. ...
Forum: Nordic Skiing September 20th 06, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 9
Posted By kddonath
Rollerskiing in or around Lake Placid

There is a course at the jumping complex, but you will also find many
good roads- just find those that have less traffic. Stop in at High
Peaks Cyclery for some advice. Enjoy-

Joe

I second...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18