Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cpella
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 10th 10, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 11
Posted By cpella
Where do I find these BasilBrush vid links?

On Jan 10, 1:51*am, wrote:
On Sat, 9 Jan 2010 19:01:18 -0800 (PST)

tassava wrote:
It looks (as of 10/9/10) like the Pirate Bay is down (and according to
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 1st 08, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 9
Posted By cpella
Kuusamo

Download videolan and don't bother with the other players.

Chris P.

On Nov 30, 8:33*am, "Jeff and Stephanie Kalember"
wrote:
hey, anyone else download the torrent?
I...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 3rd 08, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 12
Posted By cpella
Tour de Ski Torrent: Men's Freestyle Pursuit (Nove MEsto,12/29/07)

On Jan 1, 8:05 pm, doogiski wrote:
;118704 Wrote:

Thanks for the effort. Anyone get it to play? I tried six players and
only VLC even...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 24th 07, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By cpella
new pole type?

http://www.kraftstaven.se/home.html
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 10th 07, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By cpella
WCSN Redux

Do they have blackouts? I checked out WCSN but I found out that they
only have coverage for the ski races in the US. For some reason Canada
is blacked out. Does anybody know why?

Chris

On Dec 9,...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 24th 07, 10:49 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 3
Posted By cpella
Beitostølen: Bjørgen is Back!

She also won last year's Beitostolen by a wide margin. The big
question is whether she can sustain that form... supposedly she has
gone back to using more intensity blocks. I wonder if that...
Forum: Nordic Skiing September 9th 07, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 10
Posted By cpella
XCO training system: Angerer's secret?

Seems to me there are far better ways to work on upper body strength/
endurance in the summer that are more sports-specific... e.g.
kayaking, double-pole workouts on roller-skis. When you ski you...
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 1st 07, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 23
Posted By cpella
Roller Skiing, and Link to Every Currently Made Roller Ski ?

I have a pair of the Pro-Skis and you are right... they are quite
unwieldy. They are fine for double-pole training, so if you are
training for the Vasa Loppet, they would be good . They weigh...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 23rd 07, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 7
Posted By cpella
Convex Ski Bases

On Feb 23, 7:49 am, Daniel Vargo wrote:
Madshus are known for this. The core distorts with heating and the bases
become convex. Zach Caldwell has a nice description of this...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 1st 07, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By cpella
Keski Conditions

On Feb 1, 3:59 am, "FrontRunner" wrote:
Can anyone give an update of conditions on the Keski course at Gatineau
Park? (Other than cold)

Thanks

The...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10