Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.58 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: A Mighty Dream of Butter
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 22nd 08, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 197
What makes you think that you are a skier?

On Oct 17, 9:43*am, taichiskiing
wrote:
On Oct 17, 7:43 am, "Bob F" wrote:

"taichiskiing" wrote...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 10th 08, 06:23 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 20
Revelstoke Mountain Resort

On Oct 6, 8:33*pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
The only impression I want to see is my ski boot on your huge ass.

You can't ski well enough on one ski to pull that one off. *As a...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 30th 08, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 61
question for Seattle-ites and Seattle-o-philes

On Aug 29, 9:37*am, twobuddha wrote:
I just love watching a dickless coward try to justify committing
felonies over a stupid newsgroup.

Translation: "Ooops! Pwned again! A...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 30th 08, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 21
Somebody said...

On Aug 29, 9:32*am, twobuddha wrote:

So indifferent you committed felonies to silence me. *Lied to the cops
and a judge. *And still lie. *Such a pathetic, loathesome...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 29th 08, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 21
Somebody said...

On Aug 28, 4:36*pm, twobuddha wrote:

I just love sociopaths, you lying piece of ****. *

I find them rather boring, as everything they do comes
around to helping them get...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 29th 08, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 61
question for Seattle-ites and Seattle-o-philes

On Aug 28, 4:48*pm, twobuddha wrote:

Clue time, freak. *I set the time and the place when I can make damn
sure a video record can be made of the meeting.

Why do you want...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 28th 08, 06:07 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 21
Somebody said...

On Aug 27, 4:53*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Aug 25, 10:25*pm, A Mighty Dream of Butter
wrote:

On Aug 25, 3:25 pm, twobuddha ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 28th 08, 05:51 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 61
question for Seattle-ites and Seattle-o-philes

On Aug 27, 5:18*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Aug 26, 10:46*pm, A Mighty Dream of Butter
wrote:

On Aug 25, 11:36 pm, Dave Cartman ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 27th 08, 05:46 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 61
question for Seattle-ites and Seattle-o-philes

On Aug 25, 11:36 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,
A Mighty Dream of Butter ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 26th 08, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 61
question for Seattle-ites and Seattle-o-philes

On Aug 25, 2:53 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

You should get out too. What's the weather like there this time of
year? I do need to know what to pack.

It's a bit colder and...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 26th 08, 05:25 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 21
Somebody said...

On Aug 25, 3:25 pm, twobuddha wrote:

So you agree that you **** onions? With a dick the size of a
chapstick? So you agree Richard Henry is a dickless coward, and you
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 1st 08, 06:19 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 63
Fellow Adventurers

On Jul 31, 7:53 pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jul 31, 2:47 pm, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:47:30 -0400, Walt...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 1st 08, 06:11 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 19
Ok, so we need...

On Jul 31, 7:32 am, bdubya wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 22:12:10 -0700 (PDT), A Mighty Dream of Butter

wrote:
On Jul 23, 7:53 am, Evojeesus...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 29th 08, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 294
Total Body Automation

On Jul 28, 8:40 am, taichiskiing
wrote:

Not until you can prove that you can keep up with me [in skiing], the
gapper remains to be you.

Since you have...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 29th 08, 05:22 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 294
Total Body Automation

On Jul 25, 3:45 am, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 22:02:18 -0700 (PDT), A Mighty Dream of Butter
wrote this crap:

On Jul 24,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 25th 08, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 19
Ok, so we need...

On Jul 23, 7:53 am, Evojeesus wrote:
...new and more entertaining nutjobs in this newsgroup. Meanwhile, how
about a thread with some titanal-sandwiches in there?

Oh...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 25th 08, 05:03 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 294
Total Body Automation

On Jul 23, 6:56 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Jul 23, 3:01 am, Dave Cartman wrote:

I know, we should go to the new sculpture garden and do
some...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 25th 08, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 294
Total Body Automation

On Jul 24, 2:37 am, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:
On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 22:06:16 -0700 (PDT), A Mighty Dream of Butter
wrote this crap:

Dude, I...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 23rd 08, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 294
Total Body Automation

On Jul 22, 11:57 am, taichiskiing
wrote:
On Jul 21, 11:20 am, Dave Cartman wrote:

taichiskiing ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing June 4th 08, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 15
Tie Chee Venture Capital Projects

On Jun 3, 1:41 pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Jun 2, 8:46 pm, A Mighty Dream of Butter
wrote: On Jun 2, 1:58 pm, twobuddha wrote:

Forum: Alpine Skiing June 3rd 08, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 15
Tie Chee Venture Capital Projects

On Jun 2, 1:58 pm, twobuddha wrote:

Whassamatta, Vinnie, I'm not around, so you have to vent your anger at
being a mentally ill shmuck at someone else?

So are we going...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21