Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: nicotine
Forum: Snowboarding January 22nd 08, 11:34 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 5
Posted By nicotine
Salomon Quicklace replacement

The laces on my 05 Synpase boots are starting to wear through in
places and look like they are in danger of snapping. Does anyone know
the part # / where to order a set of replacement quicklace...
Forum: Snowboarding October 5th 07, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 2
Posted By nicotine
As long as we're on the subject (board suggestions)

Greetings!

First off, I'd like to say thanks to all the readers/posters of this
board that lead me to purchase my first snowboard, a Donek Wide 165.
That was two years ago, and things have changed...
Forum: Snowboarding March 1st 07, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 5
Posted By nicotine
Jacket Recommendation

On Feb 28, 7:55 am, wrote:
Hello,
I am going to Heavenly Resort in Lake Tahoe to try out snowboarding.
I have read there are North Face, Burton and Quicksilver shops near
Forum: Snowboarding February 7th 07, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 19
Posted By nicotine
Snowboard bag - leave bindings attached?

On Feb 7, 1:32 pm, "James Varty" wrote:
I'm going over to France for a week on Sunday, flying over with a new board
(I've never owned one myself before). The board is a...
Forum: Snowboarding January 17th 07, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 1
Posted By nicotine
Softgear reviews?

I'm in the market for a new jacket, and have been eyeballing the
Audex-accessorized Burton jackets, as I am a technophile junky.

However, after several Gewgle searches, I am not able to find a...
Forum: North American Ski Resorts November 28th 06, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
Replies: 0
Posted By nicotine
Finding pre-formed ski/snowboard groups

Greetz,

I'm on vacation the week of December 4th, and had originally planned to
do day trips to some of the regional hills here in the midwest. Well,
it's looking like the weather is not agreeing...
Forum: Snowboarding November 28th 06, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 6
Posted By nicotine
Opinions on softie setup

lonerider wrote:
Bindings

Historically, wide feet don't work with Salomon boots. I have narrow
feet and like my Malamutes, which makes me think they aren't going to
fit you (worth a try)....
Forum: Snowboarding October 26th 06, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 4
Posted By nicotine
Water repellent refresh?

Standing outside in my Burton jacket today, smoking in the rain.
Noticed that it really isn't repelling water at ALL anymore, as when I
was done, the inside of the jacket was slightly moist. :/

Does...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8