Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: broady
Forum: Snowboarding February 13th 05, 04:10 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By broady
i did,nt know that so i stand to be corrected...

i did,nt know that so i stand to be corrected sorry mate just ignore my statement . im going to change to plastic 2
Forum: Snowboarding February 12th 05, 10:32 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By broady
if u know someone in sheetmetal u need 2.5 r...

if u know someone in sheetmetal u need 2.5 r 3.00mm thick steel plate about 125mm wide by 75mm to 100mm height.
Forum: Snowboarding February 12th 05, 08:02 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By broady
Smile waxing

i've had a go at waxing my board but no i did'nt leave the iron and bubble my board. The thing is that i want to know is how much of the wax do u take of .I'v ironed the wax on flat and smooth all...
Forum: Snowboarding February 2nd 05, 12:37 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By broady
thanks to every one (helmets)

After looking at all replies i ended up with a screamer Salomon great fit and after going snowboarding and falling a bit very necessary also I found out that your goggles don't come off not like a...
Forum: Snowboarding February 2nd 05, 12:31 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By broady
thanks to every one (helmets)

after looking at all replies i ended up with a screamer salomon great fit and after going snowboarding and falling a bit very nessasary also i found out that your goggles don't come off not like a...
Forum: Snowboarding January 19th 05, 06:29 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By broady
helmets

whats a good brand of helmet. And the ones to stay away from ?
Forum: Snowboarding January 17th 05, 06:18 PM
Replies: 35
Posted By broady
i'v only just started boarding and i am 41 and it...

i'v only just started boarding and i am 41 and it fells great to be in company of such great people out there just doing something different .Even the young are so helpfull to me showing me how to do...
Forum: Snowboarding January 13th 05, 07:39 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By broady
not going to park city looks like im going to...

not going to park city looks like im going to brighton instead cheers and thanks
Forum: Snowboarding January 13th 05, 07:36 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By broady
thanks been on web site looks great going to ring...

thanks been on web site looks great going to ring today. brighton looks good for my son yo cheers
Forum: Snowboarding January 11th 05, 09:37 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By broady
thanks very much for your reply

thanks very much for your reply
Forum: Snowboarding January 11th 05, 09:24 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By broady
Dear ...

Dear DICKHEAD being a bit new the sport i dont think its nice or grown up
to have a dig at...
Forum: Snowboarding January 10th 05, 08:02 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By broady
utah

hi me and my son age 6 are thinking of going to utah snowboarding my son will need help i dont would this be a good place for my son
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12