Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Real Bev
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 23rd 08, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By The Real Bev
Is anybody having trouble posting to rsam?

Or is it just me?

--
Cheers, Bev
If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting

lal_truckee wrote:

The Real Bev wrote:

I guess you can hike for turns there now, but only crazy people
do that.

What!?

If god had wanted us to walk uphill he wouldn't have invented...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 22nd 08, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 34
Posted By The Real Bev
Legal Update : Biggers v. Abraham.

Dave Stallard wrote:

twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 19, 12:57 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Dec 19, 12:54 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

In article
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 22nd 08, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 11
Posted By The Real Bev
UPDATE - Dec 21! ( Waterman opening Dec.26th 2008)

Richard Henry wrote:

On Dec 20, 4:10 pm, The Real Bev wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:
On Dec 20, 2:49 pm, The Real Bev wrote:
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 22nd 08, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 11
Posted By The Real Bev
Waterman opening Dec.26th 2008

hr(bob) wrote:

On Dec 20, 3:30 pm, The Real Bev wrote:
MT. WATERMAN IS OPENING
opening day will be.......
DECEMBER 26TH 2008
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 22nd 08, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 48
Posted By The Real Bev
Thank You RSA

Three Buddha and His Inflatable Dream of Bacon wrote:

obApology: I'm sorry if the English Schoolmistress thing doesn't
really work from a total e-terrorizing perspective, I'm trying to
find...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 20th 08, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Richard Henry wrote:

On Dec 20, 2:49 pm, The Real Bev wrote:
OPENING DAY
Come and join us for opening day, tomorrow December 21st. We have 3 1/2
feet of new...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 20th 08, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 11
Posted By The Real Bev
UPDATE - Dec 21! ( Waterman opening Dec.26th 2008)

OPENING DAY
Come and join us for opening day, tomorrow December 21st. We have 3 1/2
feet of new snow and the conditions are great. Please tell a friend and
tell them to tell a friend. Roads are...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 20th 08, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 11
Posted By The Real Bev
Waterman opening Dec.26th 2008

MT. WATERMAN IS OPENING
opening day will be.......
DECEMBER 26TH 2008
9am - 4pm
We will be open all weekend and let you know from there.
We have the snow, now we need you the skiier
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 20th 08, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Yabahoobs wrote:

On Dec 19, 12:54 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
Yabahoobs wrote:

Scott, or Klaus, if you're around :

Just curious what the...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 17th 08, 03:16 PM Posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,can.politics,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 175
Posted By The Real Bev
Alan Baker's Eternal Shame

Me wrote:

"Greg Carr" wrote:

Nothing to do with can.politics. An apple is something you eat or a
badly run record company.

What made you reply to a two year old...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 17th 08, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 35
Posted By The Real Bev
Killington short history

Richard Henry wrote:

On Dec 16, 7:54 pm, The Real Bev wrote:

Do you have trouble breathing at Big Bear? I was miserable in Rocky
Mountain NP where the road is...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 17th 08, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 35
Posted By The Real Bev
Killington short history

Richard Henry wrote:

The mountains in the east have the nice feature that their tops
(3000-4000 feet) are way below the bottoms of the mountains out in
California (6000-9000 feet). Breathing...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 17th 08, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 35
Posted By The Real Bev
Killington short history

Richard Henry wrote:

On Dec 16, 1:29 pm, The Real Bev wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:
Last weekend my younger son drove up to Big Bear with a soccer/school
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 16th 08, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 35
Posted By The Real Bev
Killington short history

lal_truckee wrote:

VtSkier wrote:

I drive through desert on my way from Reno
to South Lake Tahoe and while I don't mind
visiting, I don't think I'd like living
there at all.

Forum: Alpine Skiing December 16th 08, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 35
Posted By The Real Bev
Killington short history

Richard Henry wrote:

Last weekend my younger son drove up to Big Bear with a soccer/school
friend to pick up her snowboard from her parents' slopeside condo.
When he came back, he was moaning...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 1st 08, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 100
Posted By The Real Bev
GI Scott?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27989275/

The guy on the left is clearly made of plastic.
--
Cheers, Bev
"I am working for the time when...

Walt wrote:

I ran across this ad on Craig's list and immediately knew who was
selling it:

http://montana.craigslist.org/cto/926508578.html
There's only 69,000 miles on this...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 26th 08, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By The Real Bev
Vail parking spot for sale

Yabahoobs wrote:

On Nov 26, 11:54 am, twobuddha wrote:
On Nov 26, 9:41 am, bdubya wrote:
wrote:
Get it quick...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 26th 08, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 14
Posted By The Real Bev
Totally OT funny video thingy

VtSkier wrote:

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:
On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 20:35:54 -0500, VtSkier wrote
this crap:

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:
On Tue, 25...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 25th 08, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 14
Posted By The Real Bev
Totally OT funny video thingy

Walt wrote:

bdubya wrote:
Family considerations are going to sharply curtail my skiing this
year.

That's too bad. It won't keep you away from the Mighty C will it?

But on the...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 24th 08, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 19
Posted By The Real Bev
Traction Treads

VtSkier wrote:

"The Real Bev" wrote:
Cardboard on ice doesn't work either, but it's less lethal. You (guy with
small RWD pickup) use what you have. My...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 23rd 08, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 19
Posted By The Real Bev
Traction Treads

Richard Henry wrote:

On Nov 23, 8:53 am, "DZN" wrote:
Anyone use traction treads (also known as Go Treads) or other type of
traction mat one puts under a spinning...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 23rd 08, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 89
Posted By The Real Bev
What makes you think that you are a skier?

The Real Bev wrote:

Jeff Davis wrote:

Dave Cartman wrote:

I'm sorry. What were we talking about? ;)

We're talking about the fact that Usenet News is dead...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 23rd 08, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Jeff Davis wrote:

Dave Cartman wrote:

I'm sorry. What were we talking about? ;)

We're talking about the fact that Usenet News is dead and stining,
not worth...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100