Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Eric N.
Forum: Nordic Skiing August 16th 10, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 3
Posted By Eric N.
narrow heel wide toe box NNN skating boots?

On Aug 13, 11:41*am, wintermutt wrote:
i am looking for narrow heel wide toe box NNN skating boots? *i have
been looking a little and found that hartjes boots are made this...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 14th 09, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 3
Posted By Eric N.
Basic skate skis recommendations

On Nov 13, 9:15*pm, Larry wrote:
Hi,

Most of my skiing, infortunately, is on pavement. This situation is
not helped by lousy rentals that occasionally spoil precious...
Forum: Nordic Skiing October 27th 09, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 11
Posted By Eric N.
Universal Sports World Cup Coverage

Does anyone know if Universal Sports is planning on covering any of
the Nordic World Cup events like they did last year? The Downhill
schedule is posted and I did not see any Nordic listed, nor was...
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 16th 08, 11:33 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By Eric N.
curious about the nis used w carbonlites and the s labboot...problems?

On Apr 15, 4:58 pm, "SpokaneDiscount,,no "
wrote:
i can get a decent buy on the skis but they are nis and im curious
about the effectiveness of a thin...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 31st 07, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 9
Posted By Eric N.
Rossi Factory Grind

On Dec 30, 9:12 pm, John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:

If you want to tone done the structure, you can use that razor tool
Swix sells which will work quicker than a...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 27th 07, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 9
Posted By Eric N.
Rossi Factory Grind

On Dec 27, 9:35 am, wrote:
where are you located? there may be someone close who does a decent
universal grind.

It's a simple matter of taking them over to Tom down...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 27th 07, 12:23 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 9
Posted By Eric N.
Rossi Factory Grind

On Dec 25, 9:13 pm, wrote:
Check Zach at Caldwell Sports Specialties or Mark W at Nordic Ultratune
Systems. Both ae grind gurus and Mark also sells Rossi.

Got a reply back...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 21st 07, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 9
Posted By Eric N.
Rossi Factory Grind

I picked up a pair of Rossi Delta NIS Skate skis this season, and I'm
wondering about the default factory grind. Out of the box, these skis
scoot really well in temps over 20 degrees, but have a...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 18th 07, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 9
Posted By Eric N.
Strap on bindings?

On Dec 18, 7:34 am, "KENT" wrote:
I was just thinking that I don't want strap-on bindings. What I need is a
strap-on boot bottom that I can put on my insulated work boots (...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9