Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Real Bev[_7_]
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 9th 10, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 89
Posted By The Real Bev[_7_]
Scott single-handedly keep RSA alive

On 04/08/2010 10:14 PM, Bob F wrote:
The Real Bev wrote:
On 04/08/2010 08:17 PM, Bob F wrote:
hr(bob) wrote:

Go over to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated, we actually...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 9th 10, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 89
Posted By The Real Bev[_7_]
Scott single-handedly keep RSA alive

On 04/08/2010 08:17 PM, Bob F wrote:

hr(bob) wrote:

Go over to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated, we actually sometimes talk
skiing over there.

I watch that too. After my...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 7th 10, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 21
Posted By The Real Bev[_7_]
Checking ski and boot bags

On 04/06/2010 06:10 PM, A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

wrote this crap:

I thought AMHW was faithful to his political ideals! What happened to
Ahnold? What...
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) April 5th 10, 05:26 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 16
Posted By The Real Bev[_7_]
Ahhh Spring skiing

On 04/04/2010 08:00 AM, DaveM wrote:

We are back to a brief blast of winter here. Had eight or ten inches
of fresh snow yesterday and it was blown in deep in the trees. Might
have been my last...
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) March 30th 10, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 8
Posted By The Real Bev[_7_]
ski storage Wax

On 03/29/2010 09:43 AM, MoonMan wrote:

lal_truckee wrote:

Hey, Brits - what you call paraffin we call this side of the pond
kerosene; our paraffin wax is different stuff. Any of you...
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) March 15th 10, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 16
Posted By The Real Bev[_7_]
Ahhh Spring skiing

On 03/15/2010 11:27 AM, DaveM wrote:

Beautiful day skiing on Saturday. 6 or so inches of fresh and fluffy
in the morning. Warmed up in the bright subshine for some nice long
soft Spring...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 13th 10, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 1
Posted By The Real Bev[_7_]
I'm not naming any names, but...

http://preview.tinyurl.com/yhyqn96
"Vampire' wearing pipe disrupts downtown Seattle"

He even lied about his age.

--
Cheers, Bev
Far away in a strange land

On 03/12/2010 04:51 PM, A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

wrote this crap:

I had three pars and a birdie today.

Did you get the ball in the windmill...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 12th 10, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By The Real Bev[_7_]
I am not a flatboarder

On 03/12/2010 02:12 PM, A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 16:18:35 -0500,
wrote this crap:

A mighty Hungarian warrior...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 12th 10, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 2
Posted By The Real Bev[_7_]
Just another day in Paradise (Snow Summit)

On 03/12/2010 12:08 PM, Richard Henry wrote:

On Mar 11, 4:17 pm, The Real wrote:
Or maybe not, but damn close.

Lovely snow. I finally did the steepest...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 12th 10, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 2
Posted By The Real Bev[_7_]
Just another day in Paradise (Snow Summit)

Or maybe not, but damn close.

Lovely snow. I finally did the steepest run, as well as the ones I've recently
fallen on. Didn't get as tired, either. WOO-hoo!

The bad news is that I left my...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 8th 10, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 0
Posted By The Real Bev[_7_]
Good news for SoCalians!

"Mt Waterman will be opening this coming Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We will
be updating the snowphone and web site later today... get the word out and come
on up and support the hill this...
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) March 3rd 10, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 10
Posted By The Real Bev[_7_]
Things are pretty slow here, everybody must be on the slopes

On 03/02/2010 08:02 PM, wrote:

...not seeing much
skiing info here so hope everyone is out on the slopes.

Please note edit.

Beautiful day in SoCal today. Simpson clouds and...
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) February 20th 10, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 3
Posted By The Real Bev[_7_]
Oh, my!

On 02/19/2010 05:45 PM, VtSkier wrote:

I sent a message to this forum about 4PM EST
today (Friday) and still haven't seen it. It's
not my server since I've seen lots of posts on
other forums...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 18th 10, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 50
Posted By The Real Bev[_7_]
Mountain High

On 02/18/2010 06:20 AM, Walt wrote:

The Real Bev wrote:
On 02/17/2010 08:03 PM, Bob F wrote:
The Real Bev wrote:
On 02/17/2010 08:34 AM, downhill wrote:

Presidents day...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 18th 10, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 50
Posted By The Real Bev[_7_]
Mountain High

The Real Bev wrote:
On 02/17/2010 08:34 AM, downhill wrote:

Presidents day and this week is a holiday for most school children.
Is the left...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 18th 10, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 50
Posted By The Real Bev[_7_]
Mountain High

On 02/17/2010 08:34 AM, downhill wrote:

The Real Bev wrote:
On 02/17/2010 04:27 AM, Walt wrote:
The Real Bev wrote:
I have met only four net-friends in real
life, and one of...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 17th 10, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 50
Posted By The Real Bev[_7_]
Mountain High

The Real Bev wrote:
I have met only four net-friends in real
life, and one of those was a spouse previously unknown to me..

Wait. What?

You met...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 17th 10, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 50
Posted By The Real Bev[_7_]
Mountain High

On 02/16/2010 03:43 AM, Walt wrote:

The Real Bev wrote:
On 02/15/2010 04:58 PM, Walt wrote:

The Real Bev wrote:
I'm taking my grandspawn there tomorrow for a snowboard lesson. ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 16th 10, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 50
Posted By The Real Bev[_7_]
Mountain High

On 02/15/2010 08:38 PM, Bob F wrote:

The Real Bev wrote:
I'm taking my grandspawn there tomorrow for a snowboard lesson. Yes,
they embrace the Dark Side, what can you do? Anybody else...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 16th 10, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 50
Posted By The Real Bev[_7_]
Mountain High

The Real Bev wrote:
I'm taking my grandspawn there tomorrow for a snowboard lesson. Yes,
they embrace the Dark Side, what can you do? Anybody else...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 15th 10, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 50
Posted By The Real Bev[_7_]
Mountain High

I'm taking my grandspawn there tomorrow for a snowboard lesson. Yes, they
embrace the Dark Side, what can you do? Anybody else going there tomorrow?

--
Cheers, Bev
Far away in a strange land

On 02/14/2010 01:10 PM, VtSkier wrote:

jimzzr wrote:

Presumably there
not going to be alot of advantage in a female specific ski as she outside
the design spec of the ski...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 28th 10, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 12
Posted By The Real Bev[_7_]
Big Bear trip report 1-24-10

On 01/28/2010 08:18 AM, Richard Henry wrote:

On Jan 27, 5:07 pm, The Real wrote:
On 01/25/2010 04:45 PM, Richard Henry wrote:

The front road through...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 28th 10, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 12
Posted By The Real Bev[_7_]
Big Bear trip report 1-24-10

On 01/25/2010 04:45 PM, Richard Henry wrote:

The front road through Running Springs was supposedly open for the
afternoon, but we didn't want to get stuck in a 20-mile traffic jam,
so we chose...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32