Showing results 1 to 25 of 51
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Doofus Fighter
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 13th 07, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 16
Posted By Doofus Fighter
How can you take seriously any movement

On Dec 13, 3:11 pm, Walt wrote:
lal_truckee wrote:
Doofus Fighter wrote:

Invented the internet

All the facts in the world won't convince the willfully...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 13th 07, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 16
Posted By Doofus Fighter
How can you take seriously any movement

On Dec 13, 3:00 pm, lal_truckee wrote:
Doofus Fighter wrote:
Invented the internet

All the facts in the world won't convince the willfully ignorant, so I
hope no...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 13th 07, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 62
Posted By Doofus Fighter
Petitions, petitions - A Schattie-like response.

On Dec 13, 2:54 pm, Walt wrote:
BrritSki wrote:
Doofus Fighter wrote:
On Dec 13, 2:14 pm, BrritSki wrote:

Doofus Fighter...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 13th 07, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 7
Posted By Doofus Fighter
Roger - a brief explanation.

Yes I am fully functioning. However there has been a incident over
here that had been ongoing for 18 months (the ramifications are still
being felt). In March of 2006, during spring break, members...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 13th 07, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 16
Posted By Doofus Fighter
How can you take seriously any movement

On Dec 13, 2:29 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Dec 13, 12:11 pm, Doofus Fighter
wrote:

On Dec 13, 1:42 pm, Armin ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 13th 07, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 62
Posted By Doofus Fighter
Petitions, petitions - A Schattie-like response.

On Dec 13, 2:14 pm, BrritSki wrote:
Doofus Fighter wrote:
A couple of you have questioned the internet petition ...

Vinnie, check your meds. HTH HAND

Actually,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 13th 07, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 7
Posted By Doofus Fighter
Still More Information for your perusal

On Dec 13, 12:56 pm, comadrejo wrote:
In article
,
Doofus Fighter ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 13th 07, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 16
Posted By Doofus Fighter
How can you take seriously any movement

On Dec 13, 1:42 pm, Armin wrote:
On Dec 13, 9:33 am, Doofus Fighter
wrote:

that has the biggest political fraud of the last 50 yrs.

I...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 13th 07, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 62
Posted By Doofus Fighter
Petitions, petitions - A Schattie-like response.

A couple of you have questioned the internet petition I presented
claiming it's a fraud. I'm reminded of the Goracle's consensus list
which included a large number of non-scientists and scientists...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 13th 07, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 7
Posted By Doofus Fighter
Still More Information for your perusal

On Dec 13, 10:15 am, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
,
Doofus Fighter ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 13th 07, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 16
Posted By Doofus Fighter
How can you take seriously any movement

that has the biggest political fraud of the last 50 yrs.
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 13th 07, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 0
Posted By Doofus Fighter
A potpourri of more GW articles (some admittedly biased but good foodfor thought)

http://newsbusters.org/issues/environment/global-warming
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 13th 07, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 1
Posted By Doofus Fighter
For those who need remedial help

For those who cannot comprehend the use of Tiny URL's (every one of
them worked for me - this morning - thank you very much) here are the
actual addresses. If they don't work - type in the address...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 13th 07, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 0
Posted By Doofus Fighter
More Global info

http://attackmachine.com/blog/category/green-scare/
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 13th 07, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 0
Posted By Doofus Fighter
More Global info

http://attackmachine.com/blog/category/green-scare/
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 12th 07, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 7
Posted By Doofus Fighter
Still More Information for your perusal

Here's a well thought out proposal from an academic:

http://tinyurl.com/25yxw5

This appears to be a really practical and enforceable plan that can be
adopted by the developing third world countries...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 12th 07, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 2
Posted By Doofus Fighter
More Information for your perusal

“According to TimesOnline Algore gets "£50,000 and £85,000 a speech,
holds stock options in Google worth £15m, and has made as much as £4m
from advances on his book deals. He is also advising a...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 6th 07, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 0
Posted By Doofus Fighter
More Mainstream Media Madness

As a further example of media stupidity - I submit the recent stories
concerning MRSA. I work with this stuff everyday of my life in my
profession and recently have undergone major back...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 6th 07, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 11
Posted By Doofus Fighter
More dissenting information - read if you dare.

On Dec 6, 9:36 am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Dec 6, 6:10 am, Doofus Fighter
wrote:

Above all, do your own research. Don't rely upon an...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 6th 07, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 11
Posted By Doofus Fighter
More dissenting information - read if you dare.

Above all, do your own research. Don't rely upon an underachieving
misanthropic frisbee chaser who relies upon "Pop" press...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 6th 07, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 75
Posted By Doofus Fighter
kyoto update

On Dec 1, 4:51 pm, klaus wrote:
pigo wrote:
snip

Well, Mr. Personality:

There appears to be a legitimate opposing viewpoint out there (as...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 6th 07, 01:21 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 75
Posted By Doofus Fighter
kyoto update

On Dec 1, 4:51 pm, klaus wrote:
pigo wrote:
snip

ttp://tinyurl.com/2zhoea
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 6th 07, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 75
Posted By Doofus Fighter
kyoto update

On Dec 1, 4:51 pm, klaus wrote:
snip
http://tinyurl.com/yt8qto
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 6th 07, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 75
Posted By Doofus Fighter
kyoto update

On Dec 1, 4:51 pm, klaus wrote:
pigo wrote:
snip

http://tinyurl.com/3acfb2
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 6th 07, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 75
Posted By Doofus Fighter
kyoto update

On Dec 1, 4:51 pm, klaus wrote: