Replies: 5
Posted By chuck
Jacket Recommendation

On 2007-02-28, wrote:

Hello,
I am going to Heavenly Resort in Lake Tahoe to try out snowboarding.
I have read there are North Face, Burton and Quicksilver...
Forum: Snowboarding January 20th 07, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 4
Posted By chuck
How Young can a snowboarder be?

On 2007-01-19, dengel wrote:
I've been riding for a while, and have recently had my first kid - a
wonderful little daughter. I want to get her started as young as
possible...
Forum: Snowboarding January 6th 07, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 3
Posted By chuck
Amtrak Board Handling

On 2007-01-06, wrote:

chuck wrote:
A groups of us are planning a week at Winter Park traveling Amtrak. I
was wonder if anyone has had any...
Forum: Snowboarding January 4th 07, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 3
Posted By chuck
Amtrak Board Handling

A groups of us are planning a week at Winter Park traveling Amtrak. I
was wonder if anyone has had any problems with Amtrak and their boards.
Forum: Snowboarding November 22nd 06, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 25
Posted By chuck
Too much board for me?

On 2006-11-22, Jeremy wrote:
Bob F wrote:

"Neil Gendzwill" wrote in message
Bob F...
Forum: Snowboarding November 12th 06, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 27
Posted By chuck
super cheap homemade snowboard

On 2006-11-11, wrote:
Im looking into making a really cheap snowboard. Would it work to steam
bend a piece of 1/2" plywood, coat it with...
Forum: Snowboarding November 4th 06, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 2
Posted By chuck
Ankle injury

Now that boarding season is about to start, I've managed to re-injure my
bad ankle (the left). To me, it seems that more stress is put on the
lead foot. I'm just wondering if I could expect any...
Forum: Snowboarding September 28th 06, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 8
Posted By chuck
Buying the right board

On 2006-09-12, tg wrote:

Decisions....decisions? I'm sorta afraid of a *wide* model board at my
10-11 boot size and my weight. Now I wonder if the 165 would...
Forum: Snowboarding September 12th 06, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 8
Posted By chuck
Buying the right board

On 2006-09-12, tg wrote:

Decisions....decisions? I'm sorta afraid of a *wide* model board at my
10-11 boot size and my weight. Now I wonder if the 165 would...
Forum: Snowboarding September 11th 06, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 8
Posted By chuck
Buying the right board

On 2006-09-11, lonerider wrote:

chuck wrote:

Thanks for the reply. The more I've looked into it, I'm thinking the
Donek Pheonix may be an option too. I really want...
Forum: Snowboarding September 11th 06, 10:36 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 8
Posted By chuck
Buying the right board

On 2006-09-11, lonerider wrote:
chuck wrote:
I'm looking for some advice here. I'm 5'10" 180lbs with size 10 feet. I
do little park riding but do like to get air here...
Forum: Snowboarding September 9th 06, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 8
Posted By chuck
Buying the right board

I'm looking for some advice here. I'm 5'10" 180lbs with size 10 feet. I
do little park riding but do like to get air here and there. I mostly
ride on groomed/iced midwest runs, and want a board that...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12