Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Andrew
Forum: Snowboarding May 8th 07, 06:35 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 9
Posted By Andrew
Question on board dimensions

On May 7, 5:21 am, Bas Mevissen
wrote:
On Mon, 07 May 2007 10:41:40 +0000, Steven Slaby wrote:
Personally, I would never recommand people to change the...
Forum: Snowboarding April 30th 07, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 9
Posted By Andrew
Question on board dimensions

On Apr 29, 10:29 am, Jolly_O wrote:
I'm fairly new to the sport, and wonder about board lengths and
widths. In skiing, beginners start with shorter skis, and...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 9th 07, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 2
Posted By Andrew
Ski Construction

On Apr 7, 8:15 pm, "Ron - NY" wrote:
I'm curious what opinions I will get on this subject . If I ski about 1/2
the time in moguls and the other half cruising , would I...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 1st 07, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By Andrew
Tibia Injury

On Mar 31, 5:27 pm, "JQ" wrote:
I started skiing in 1996 just after my father passed away as a challenge
from my best friend that had been skiing for over 15 years to this...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 23rd 07, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 14
Posted By Andrew
Currently, the best thing pro bicycle racing has going for it is...

On Mar 23, 8:57 am, "bumpfreaq" wrote:
On Mar 23, 8:39 am, "Marty" wrote:

the use of podium girls. Here's an example:

Hmmm, what would they...
Forum: Snowboarding March 21st 07, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 3
Posted By Andrew
Snow Pants

On Mar 20, 8:54 am, "RigasMinho" wrote:
Anyone recommend any good snow pants?
I want it to be water resistant and keep me warm in cold cold weather.

I want to order it...
Forum: Snowboarding March 21st 07, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 9
Posted By Andrew
Suggestion for new snowboard

On Mar 19, 9:00 pm, Christopher Cox
wrote:
"angry email..."
"very happy with his Burton Motion 146 cm board (he was 5'5 160 lbs)..."

Just wow...

I know...
Forum: Snowboarding March 19th 07, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 10
Posted By Andrew
snowboarding in april -- beginners

On Mar 18, 11:36 pm, adie wrote:
On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 18:47:08 -0700, Mike T wrote:
Can anyone reccomend some resorts that have good snow and lots of runs for
beginners...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 17th 07, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 40
Posted By Andrew
noob question on used ski equipment

On Mar 17, 2:50 pm, "Dan Lenski" wrote:
On Mar 17, 6:30 pm, "Bob F" wrote:

You are right - It's not rocket science. The major difficulty is
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 13th 07, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By Andrew
Bumpy Skiing

On Mar 13, 8:00 am, "bumpfreaq" wrote:
Also, in my experience the bumps at different resorts (and on
different runs) can vary quite a bit. Winter Park and Telluride have
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10