Showing results 1 to 25 of 57
Search took 0.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ant[_6_]
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 28th 07, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 17
Posted By ant[_6_]
Have you calculated Schattie's hourly rate from the amount of filthy rags he sells on Ebay?

Suzieflame wrote:
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 15:41:18 +1000, "ant"
wrote:

Suzieflame wrote:
On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 23:00:10 +1000, "ant"
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 27th 07, 07:59 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 17
Posted By ant[_6_]
Have you calculated Schattie's hourly rate from the amount of filthy rags he sells on Ebay?

pigo wrote:

C'mon. Let's add some context to this. $4.50 is probably more than
he's ever made in his life. And overpayment at that!

Well, his income might go up to third world payrates pretty...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 26th 07, 06:52 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 11
Posted By ant[_6_]
Snowmaking starts at Loveland

snoig wrote:
I hate to interrupt the flame fest but I figured some folks here (like
Sam) might like to hear the news that Loveland fired up the snow guns
last night. It won't be long...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 26th 07, 05:46 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 3
Posted By ant[_6_]
We like having you and Jeffy around, Schat.

hr(bob) wrote:

Yeah - But at least Dan Rather doesn't talk about having a "lovely"
meal with someone like you know who did.

Schattie thinks all meals are "lovely".

--
ant
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 26th 07, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Suzieflame wrote:
On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 23:00:10 +1000, "ant"
wrote:

Suzieflame wrote:
Over the last 30 days, Schattie has earned a miserable US$1350...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 25th 07, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 17
Posted By ant[_6_]
Have you calculated Schattie's hourly rate from the amount of filthy rags he sells on Ebay?

Suzieflame wrote:
Over the last 30 days, Schattie has earned a miserable US$1350 from
Ebay sales.

You are kidding? How does he live on that? That's my weekly net income!
He gets that per...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 25th 07, 12:00 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By ant[_6_]
Tell Us Schattie

Dave Cartman wrote:
In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,
twobuddha ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 25th 07, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 6
Posted By ant[_6_]
Why does Schattie hate everybody normal?

wrote:

Holy ****, I LOVE THIS ********!!!!!!!!!

Yes. We know.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Suzieflame wrote:
Impotent?

Unattractive?

Repellent?

Broke.

--
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 24th 07, 12:06 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 12

twobuddha wrote:
This is the **** who freeloaded off ME. Stayed at my home and that of
my girlfriend. Rode in my cars. Skied for free on my tickets.

The invoice must have got lost in the...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 23rd 07, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 35
Posted By ant[_6_]
Tick Tick Tick

pigo wrote:
On Sep 21, 11:11 pm, pigo wrote:
On Sep 21, 4:07 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 19th 07, 11:14 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By ant[_6_]
Fire in Ketchum

Walt wrote:
BrritSki wrote:
ant wrote:

Drugs? How exciting! What sort?

Memory drugs. Duh !

Memory drugs? Huh?
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 18th 07, 12:54 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By ant[_6_]
Fire in Ketchum

twobuddha wrote:
SHE is the sick
freak who uses drugs and is a drinking alcoholic.

Drugs? How exciting! What sort?

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:
I'm borrowing that of the latest
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 18th 07, 11:29 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 11
Posted By ant[_6_]
GayWhistler's WinterPRIDE Ski Week Feb2008

twobuddha wrote:

But then again, I could go out in the full Marmot Gore-tex, or in my
new Patagucci soft shell outfit, or in....ah, hell, like skis, I have
so many goodies it is hard to make...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 18th 07, 11:24 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 73
Posted By ant[_6_]
It's About Time

BrritSki wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:
On Sep 18, 12:39 am, BrritSki wrote:

Wrong poster super brain.

I was wondering if you had met a bishop recently also.

Forum: Alpine Skiing September 18th 07, 10:53 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 35
Posted By ant[_6_]
Tick Tick Tick

Jeff Davis wrote:
Scott came through JH on his way home. We had dinner Saturday night.

One of you had spare 2 for 1 vouchers? Woo Hoo! Party!

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:
I'm...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 18th 07, 10:51 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 12
Posted By ant[_6_]
Time to shake and quiver, Typhoon Trunky has hit

Doofus Fighter wrote:
LOL

Such an impotent slob LOL

His friend on that island must have finally become sick of him.
I'm surprised he doesn't move, he must know Schattie's going to come and...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 15th 07, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 8
Posted By ant[_6_]
More on Jay Peak trail cutters

Walt wrote:
Alan Ritter, 46, of Jay

That name is familiar.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:
I'm borrowing that of the latest
scammer/spammer
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 8th 07, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 73
Posted By ant[_6_]
It's About Time

Harry Weiner wrote:

He's probably in jail, somewhere. And he's not allowed library
privileges because he was caught abusing some of the inmates.

They were caught abusing him, more like it, and...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 8th 07, 10:06 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 73
Posted By ant[_6_]
It's About Time

Jeff Davis wrote:
In article ,
pigo wrote:
I think it's time we suck trunky back in so we can make more fun of
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 7th 07, 11:57 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 73
Posted By ant[_6_]
It's About Time

Dave Cartman wrote:

My wife is in Seattle this week and tells me it's beautiful. She went
to see Dave Matthews at "the Gorge" the other day. He played an hour
and half longer than he was...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 7th 07, 11:56 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 73
Posted By ant[_6_]
It's About Time

Dave Cartman wrote:

If Scott isn't posting it means he is
1) Dead
2) Incapacitated
3) Somewhere where there is no internet access
4) With a friend who is genuinely trying to help him

I...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 2nd 07, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 44
Posted By ant[_6_]
Favorite time for Aspen?

Bob Lee wrote:

BTW, you didn't answer my question about whether you've ever skied any
14ers. Also, where are your pictures of you skiing?

There's pictures of him trolling, and that's all there...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 29th 07, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By ant[_6_]
Fire in Ketchum

pigo wrote:
On Aug 28, 10:37 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
I wonder if Scott's fictional celebrity friend's fictional mansion is
okay...Oh wait...that's right...

Does...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 29th 07, 11:22 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 44
Posted By ant[_6_]
Favorite time for Aspen?

Dave Cartman wrote:

Ah ha! I have set over 10 meets in Aspen with Bob Lee and, time and
time again, blah, blah, courage, decency, blah, veiled threat, various
reference to the male urogenital...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 57