Holmenkollen WC

Jacobsen had cramps in her legs and had to stop. I'm not sure if that
was because she fell twice during the race.

On 2008-03-08 12:17:04 +0100, said:

Terje or anyone who...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 9th 08, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 6
Posted By Oskar K
Videos from Holmenkollen online

Womens 30km:
http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4070512

1. Valentina Shevchenko
2. Charlotte Kalla
3. Claudia Nystad

Mens 50km:
http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4070516
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 16th 08, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 1
Posted By Oskar K
Liberec videos online

Todays races 10k (7.5k) womens and 15k (11.5k) mens

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4031704/

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4031706/

/o
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 31st 08, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 0
Posted By Oskar K
NM 10/ km skate womens torrent

Todays NM-races in Norway

womens: http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4005201
mens: http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4005211

/o
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 28th 07, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 15
Posted By Oskar K
NRK has live transmission of Tour de ski over internet!

http://www1.nrk.no/nett-tv/sport/spill

That's the link to live tv during the races of Tour de Ski!

/o
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 16th 07, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By Oskar K
No Rybinsk videos

My recording of todays sprint race didn't work and yesterday I
forgot... sorry about that!

But you can watch womens final...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 15th 07, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By Oskar K
Skate skis vs classic skis?

Skate skis are ususaly a bit shorter than the classic skis. And that's
about it when it comes to differences. Well, the tip/front of classic
skis is pointing up more than the skate onces since...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 15th 07, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 3
Posted By Oskar K
Rybinsk question for Terje?

Yes the first time they tried it was in Holmenkollen s 50k last season.
Now they are trying to use it more and more I think.

I'm not sure if it's so helpful in skate races but more in classic....
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 9th 07, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 0
Posted By Oskar K
Davos mens relay

Hi, on NRK today they showed both the biathlon and the crosscountry
relays at the same time jumping back and forth. Here it is!

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3928197

Unfortunately I don't have any...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 8th 07, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 7
Posted By Oskar K
Davos videos

Todays races from Davos, enjoy!

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3926656

/o
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 3rd 07, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 14
Posted By Oskar K
Kuusamo torrent?

Now I've put the distance races onto thepiratebay!

Mens
http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3918785

Womens
http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3918783

enjoy!
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 1st 07, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 14
Posted By Oskar K
Kuusamo torrent?

Hopefully I will record tomorrows 15 / 10 k races!

/o

On 2007-12-01 23:28:07 +0100, xc_michal said:

Has anybody been able to record XC World Cup in Kuusamo this weekend?
M.
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 1st 07, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 15
Posted By Oskar K
torrents

Since the videos was encoded by me on a Mac it shouldn't be a problem
watching these videos. I use VLC and it works great!

/o

On 2007-11-27 03:20:16 +0100, said:

Anybody...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 25th 07, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 1
Posted By Oskar K
Relay videos now online

mens: