Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve Pardoe
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 4th 09, 10:37 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 46
Posted By Steve Pardoe
Why only ski Europe?

"Colin Irvine" wrote in message
On Tue, 3 Mar 2009 12:32:41 -0600, Dymphna squeezed out the following:

The Alps...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 4th 09, 10:28 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Steve Pardoe
Cervinia, lift accident last week?

"Colin Irvine" wrote in message
On Tue, 3 Mar 2009 20:46:34 -0000, Steve Pardoe squeezed out the
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 3rd 09, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Steve Pardoe
Cervinia, lift accident last week?

Hi,

We were in Cervinia last week and saw a heli-evac right by the Plan Maison
chairlift (about Thursday IIRC). We were told that a man (thought to be a
Brit) and his child had fallen from the...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 29th 08, 09:41 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By Steve Pardoe
Euro madness!

Can't believe the way the Euro has appreciated against Sterling (and
especially the Dollar) - GBP = EUR 1.305 this morning on the BBC. It's
going to make those Cervinia smoothies even pricier next...
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 30th 07, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By Steve Pardoe
La Thuile or Cervinia?

"Ace" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 14:31:28 -0000, "Steve Pardoe"
wrote:

Hi,

We've...
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 30th 07, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By Steve Pardoe
La Thuile or Cervinia?

Hi,

We've enjoyed Cervinia in the past, but are struggling to find a
self-catering apartment for our vegan daughter and partner in the first week
of March. We've been offered one in La Thuile...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 14th 07, 09:33 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Steve Pardoe
Cervinia

"Mike" wrote in message
"Steve Pardoe" wrote in message
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 12th 07, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Steve Pardoe
TR: Cervinia

We're just back from an excellent week in Cervinia. This report is probably
rather late in the season to be of much help now, but might encourage others
to share our experience next year!

Our...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 1st 07, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By Steve Pardoe
Overnight In Cervinia

"Richard & Barbara" wrote in message
We are planning to ski from Zermatt and stay overnight in Cervinia. Can
anyone...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 26th 07, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Steve Pardoe
Cervinia ski hire?

Hi, Dick & all,

"dick" wrote in message
are you familiar with cervina ?
if not , i can give you some
helpful tips as i've...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 22nd 07, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Steve Pardoe
Cervinia ski hire?

Hi, all,

We're off to Cervinia 3/3/07 and wondered whether anyone here could
recommend a ski hire shop (I searched the group but there's nothing recent)?
We have our own boots.

In case it makes a...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 12th 06, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Steve Pardoe
driving to the (Italian) Alps

"Matt T" wrote in message

Yeah - you'll probably make it to Reims, but doubt you'd get to Troyes.

If you...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 2nd 06, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By Steve Pardoe
Cervinia, Serenella Hotel ???

Has anyone here stayed at the Serenella Hotel in Cervinia? We're looking to
book a week there (via Inghams) in early March, as we need a single room for
our daughter. We've been to Cervinia...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13