Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ted[_3_]
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 27th 20, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 9
Posted By Ted[_3_]
Who wrote this?

On Monday, January 27, 2020 at 4:40:41 AM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:
"Read my lips.
I went to Nam as a journalist.
I was only supposed to be there for two weeks.
I managed to get a chance to...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 21st 19, 06:50 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 25
Posted By Ted[_3_]
It's the 20th anniversary of the Wired magazine article about RSA!

On Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 12:46:05 PM UTC-8, Scott Abraham wrote:

Says the huge loser who makes up war stories lies about me,

What lies? Who believes your story that you went to Vietnam...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 20th 19, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 25
Posted By Ted[_3_]
It's the 20th anniversary of the Wired magazine article about RSA!

On Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 11:42:09 AM UTC-8, Scott Abraham wrote:
Show up and prove you are a man.

Why don't you show up where I live, and show that you are a man?

I have no grudge...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 20th 19, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 25
Posted By Ted[_3_]
It's the 20th anniversary of the Wired magazine article about RSA!

On Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 10:11:30 AM UTC-8, Scott Abraham wrote:

You can't answer, because you don't know, nor you are afraid that you will be caught in your lies.. it is that...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 20th 19, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 25
Posted By Ted[_3_]
It's the 20th anniversary of the Wired magazine article about RSA!

On Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 8:53:39 AM UTC-8, Scott Abraham wrote:

There is no evidence to back up your claim. I have evidence.

There is no evidence out there to support your fantasy and...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 20th 19, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 25
Posted By Ted[_3_]
It's the 20th anniversary of the Wired magazine article about RSA!

On Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 8:53:39 AM UTC-8, Scott Abraham wrote:

You call ME a psychopath

You are a psychopath. You have no shame, you are a pathological liar, and you don't have the...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 20th 19, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 25
Posted By Ted[_3_]
It's the 20th anniversary of the Wired magazine article about RSA!

On Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at 11:38:23 AM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:

Sodomite, are the statements below true? Yes or no.

"I got my early training in violence as a boxer.
Then my mother...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 24th 19, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 23
Posted By Ted[_3_]
Happy St. Schattie's Day, everyone!

On Saturday, March 23, 2019 at 4:14:28 PM UTC-7, Scott Abraham wrote:

Did he lie about having gone to Vietnam?
Who did that?

You did. Or did you forget again...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 23rd 19, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 23
Posted By Ted[_3_]
Happy St. Schattie's Day, everyone!

On Saturday, March 23, 2019 at 12:57:01 PM UTC-7, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, March 23, 2019 at 11:56:16 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 23/03/2019 18:11, Scott Abraham wrote:

Forum: Alpine Skiing July 29th 18, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By Ted[_3_]
Is XlMeister possessed?

On Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 7:32:50 PM UTC-7, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 7:20:55 PM UTC-7, Ted wrote:

You are insane. Take your meds. The last three times...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 29th 18, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By Ted[_3_]
Is XlMeister possessed?

What is it, Scooter? You want me to show up in some moldy Tennis Courts in Lower Woodland Park to spew my **** in person? or having me show up gives you the right to use whatever force is...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 29th 18, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By Ted[_3_]
Is XlMeister possessed?

On Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 5:40:01 PM UTC-7, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 3:42:24 PM UTC-7, Ted wrote:
Scooter, You are a deranged moron. You live in a fantasy world....
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 28th 18, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By Ted[_3_]
Is XlMeister possessed?

Scooter, You are a deranged moron. You live in a fantasy world. You look like a weeble wobble, you look like you are missing half your teeth. I am on a Flight over the Atlantic coming back to...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 28th 18, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By Ted[_3_]
Is XlMeister possessed?

“Bert is one of the finest men I have ever know”

Bert is a creep. who nows wears a fez and plays with musical spoons..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RfgPV5vP_YU&t=329s

You, Mr. Emotionally...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 28th 18, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By Ted[_3_]
Is XlMeister possessed?

Bert was/is such a creep. His wheezing made it even more creepy..
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 17th 18, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By Ted[_3_]
Has he finally offed himself?

On Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 10:04:02 AM UTC-8, Scott Abraham wrote:

I think we both know who has been exposed as a pathological liar, Scooter..

Let's see.

-Fought in a battle in Vietnam that...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 17th 18, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By Ted[_3_]
Has he finally offed himself?

On Friday, February 16, 2018 at 10:42:52 PM UTC-8, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, February 16, 2018 at 12:03:06 PM UTC-8, Ted wrote:
"Do I get to sue GM for the car accident I witnessed the...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 16th 18, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By Ted[_3_]
Has he finally offed himself?

"Do I get to sue GM for the car accident I witnessed the other day, the
person I watched die, the belt I left as a tourniquet? "

Ok. So what did you do to the person after you applied a tourniquet?
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 26th 17, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 19
Posted By Ted[_3_]
Interesting article on Bloomberg today.. “Six Glorious Places to Ski This Season”

Scooter, the Moron, spouted another staments that was full of irony..
“At least I would talk to you the same way in person, and back it up.”

Haven’t been kicked out of meetings because of your...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 25th 17, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 19
Posted By Ted[_3_]
Interesting article on Bloomberg today.. “Six Glorious Places to Ski This Season”

My comments? You are too stupid to leave things alone. Obviously posters are trolling you to get the obvious rage reaction, and you dance on command... if you actually put things in perspective,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 25th 17, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 19
Posted By Ted[_3_]
Interesting article on Bloomberg today.. “Six Glorious Places to Ski This Season”

At least I can ski powder.. So Scooter the retard, what is your rage for today? Missing Mommy?
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 24th 17, 12:45 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 19
Posted By Ted[_3_]
Interesting article on Bloomberg today.. “Six Glorious Places to Ski This Season”

On Monday, October 23, 2017 at 7:56:36 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:

Why wouldn't they pick Snowbird/Alta for powder?

The article was not the most in depth piece, and more of a fluff piece as a...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 24th 17, 12:38 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Monday, October 23, 2017 at 5:05:27 PM UTC-7, Jay Pique wrote:

Why wouldn't they pick Snowbird/Alta for powder?

I'd rather ski Mad River Glen in the rain than expose myself to...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 21st 17, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 19
Posted By Ted[_3_]
Interesting article on Bloomberg today.. “Six Glorious Places to Ski This Season”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-10-18/five-glorious-places-to-ski-this-season

My commentary....

Crested Butte is much more for “Adventure Junkies” than anything that Taos offers.....
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24