Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David[_4_]
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 17th 09, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 22
Posted By David[_4_]
Accommodation

"pigo" wrote in message
The pavement is what covers the road. It can also cover a path.

http://www.google.co.uk/dictionary?aq=f&langpair=en|en&hl=en&q=pavement

1/ - UK...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 17th 09, 10:47 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 22
Posted By David[_4_]
Accommodation

"Dave Stallard" wrote in message
Who don't know how to pronounce "aluminum", , "lieutenant",

Aluminium : Al you min eee um

Lieutenant : Lef tennant

A lot of Indians I know say...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 14th 09, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 22
Posted By David[_4_]
Accommodation

"hr(bob) "
Not sure if its against group mentality to post availability. Anyway
apologies in advance if so but flat in Oz en Oisans available 1st
week
of new year and...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 3rd 09, 10:29 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By David[_4_]
La Forêt Blanche

"Roger Moss" wrote in message

I'd say you've made a sound choice - we revisited Vars last season, and
have put our experiences on this much-underrated area he
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 2nd 09, 11:52 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By David[_4_]
La Forêt Blanche

Hello,

A group of us will be going to La Forêt Blanche in a couple of weeks,
staying at Vars. We chose this resort as we are a mixed ability group and
the price was very good (£210...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5