Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.26 seconds.
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 31st 08, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
tour de ski & worlcup torrents

On Dec 30, 11:09*pm, wrote:
From Petra Madjic's blog entry about the Prague sprint: "I could not
risk going at full speed on the icy parts of the course with my
technique. It was...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 19th 08, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Johan Olsson

On Dec 17, 12:43*am, Anders wrote:
"The secret behind the 28-year-old skier's big surprise win in Davos
is a unique increase of maximal oxygen consumption. *It is a result...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 17th 08, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Tour de Ski

On Dec 17, 9:57*am, wrote:
This list answers part of my question about Marit Bjørgen, tho she said
the World Championships are the high point of this season. *I don't
think she's...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 17th 08, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Davos

On Dec 17, 10:18*am, wrote:
If you're in the States (or Canada?), Universal Sports has it.

wrote:
On Dec 16, 9:16*pm, wrote:
Not sure...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 17th 08, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Davos

On Dec 16, 9:16*pm, wrote:
Not sure why they weren't posted he

Forum: Nordic Skiing November 25th 08, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Gallivare

On Nov 25, 12:01*pm, Rominger wrote:
On Nov 25, 1:38*pm, wrote:

Actually, it's currently uploading from my computer, though it was slow
to start....
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 27th 07, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
torrents

Anybody have any ideas? I'm totally new to torrents.
TY.

As others have suggested, VLC. I downloaded it and installed on
Windows XP and could play the mens individual race...
Forum: Nordic Skiing October 29th 07, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Dusseldorf Sprint results page

On Oct 28, 4:36 pm, wrote:
On 28 Okt, 21:39, wrote:

This seems to prompt for saving with IE7 but just downloads characters
on screen with Opera.

ok,...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 5th 07, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
VASALOPPET FINISH

On Mar 5, 2:08 am, "shreddir" wrote:
I recorded the last 20(?)k from Norwegian webcast plus earlier stuff just
after everybody bottlenecked up at that weird (farmhouse?)...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 3rd 07, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
a few Sapporo videos

On Mar 2, 11:42 pm, "shreddir" wrote:
Hey tallthomas
Are these recordings from the Eurosport stream? What is the bit rate
resolution? Just wondering because I'm trying...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 22nd 07, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Sapporo

On Feb 21, 3:16 pm, doogiski wrote:
Is anyone out there going to be able to capture these races and make
torrent of them? Thanks in advance.
Cheers
Adam

Forum: Nordic Skiing December 23rd 06, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
any reports on the Methow Valley or Silver Star areas?

Mark Eastman wrote:
Thinking of either the Methow Valley of WA.....or the Vernon B.C. area
(Silver Star, Sovereign Lake) around Jan. 1. Any reports?

Mark

I just returned from Silver Star...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 16th 06, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
dusseldorf

Janne G wrote:
search http://www.mininova.org

Tack Janne!
Jättekul att få se SVT:s framställning av Världs Cupen.
Halv svensk / halv kanadensisk idrottare
-EC
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13