Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: doogiski
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 2nd 11, 02:30 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By doogiski
Team Canada - The Future is Now (Video)

Here's a video I made a while back to bring light to Team Canada's successes last year on the World Cup circuit. Hopefully it'll get some of you pumped up for the upcoming...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 29th 10, 05:15 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By doogiski
If anybody needs Demonoid invites, I can send you...

If anybody needs Demonoid invites, I can send you invites. I'll just need a way to contact you... preferably e-mail. I have a lot of invites so don't hesitate to ask! :)
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 20th 09, 08:58 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By doogiski
I just got a WDTV and I love it. Very handy, I...

I just got a WDTV and I love it. Very handy, I got it on sale for around $120CDN and it can play anything. I just put my media (video, photo, or music) onto my USB drive and plug it into the WDTV, it...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 30th 09, 10:56 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By doogiski
Northug's Golden Hat-Trick

Hi Guys,

I recently made another Northug compilation video about his three gold medals won at Liberec, you can check it out here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyEPXXd53eU. Comments...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 2nd 09, 05:31 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By doogiski
You have to ask him (Basil Brush/tdf2007) to cap...

You have to ask him (Basil Brush/tdf2007) to cap them. I've been doing it the past couple weeks but was traveling and couldn't get to a computer in time, so I only requested the final 2 races from...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 16th 09, 11:54 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By doogiski
Anything under -15 Celsius, I dress the same...

Anything under -15 Celsius, I dress the same regardless if it -18 or -40. Usually from top to bottom it goes like this....

-Regular ski toque and Buff covering ears and chin (a buff is a must for...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 16th 09, 01:05 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By doogiski
Watch Callaghan World Cups Live!

I thought I should pass this along, all World Cups are being broadcast live by CBC on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Here are the air times...

cbcsports.ca Broadcast Schedule:

Fri. Jan. 16 @...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 7th 09, 04:23 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By doogiski
Thanks Gene, I changed the wording on that last...

Thanks Gene, I changed the wording on that last post to leave more up to debate. I know that this "kid" has been huge in Norway the past couple years ever since he took over the anchor of the mens...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 5th 09, 11:36 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By doogiski
Nordic Xplained - A New Blog Dedicated to World Cup Skiing

Hi Everyone,

Well the Tour is over again and I've decided to create a new blog where I will discuss and review everything World Cup skiing. Come on over check it out, tell me what you think. The...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 4th 09, 10:41 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By doogiski
Well now that the tour is done for another year...

Well now that the tour is done for another year and I have to say that this year was the best year so far. On the women's side we weren't sure who was going to take it until 300m from the end. On the...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 29th 08, 08:09 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By doogiski
The Day 3 sprints are now up via torrent....

The Day 3 sprints are now up via torrent. Eurosport broadcasts. Looks like the capper is back, I've sent him a PM to cap the remainder of the Tour so things are looking good now! Torrent are via...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 28th 08, 09:31 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By doogiski
Actually I found a workaround for this, I live in...

Actually I found a workaround for this, I live in Canada and can watch the universal sports broadcasts. Just download a IP masker called Hotspot shield, it's a free download just search google for...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 24th 08, 10:45 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By doogiski
Tour de Ski Predictions

It seems that many people here have taken a keen interest in the racing/World Cup aspect of the sport so I thought I'd create a thread where we can post our Tour predictions for men and/or women....
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 20th 08, 07:05 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By doogiski
I uploaded the women's relay, it was once of...

I uploaded the women's relay, it was once of Terje's caps and that was the women's relay from last year. Hence the date 2007.
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 18th 08, 06:21 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By doogiski
I'm in Canada too. Download Hotspot Shield...

I'm in Canada too. Download Hotspot Shield (http://www.hotspotshield.com/) and it will mask your IP as one coming from the US. It's free and it works, just run the program (it runs in the background...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 12th 08, 07:41 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By doogiski
I'd say run a S-Video cable from PC to TV then...

I'd say run a S-Video cable from PC to TV then just a basic audio cable. IMO, I download the .torrent of the race (1. much better quality, 2. much better commentary, 3. races are available 3hrs after...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 2nd 08, 07:47 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By doogiski
Jeff, If you're converting these races then...

Jeff,

If you're converting these races then you're doing something wrong. You shouldn't have to do anything other than download and play them. If you wanna use WMP, download the Xvid codec...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 29th 08, 05:24 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By doogiski
Why watch highlights, when you can watch the...

Why watch highlights, when you can watch the whole thing here? http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4541868/FIS_World_Cup_Cross-Country_Sprint_Kuusamo_(29th_Nov_2008)_%5BPDTV
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 25th 08, 08:27 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By doogiski
Hi Guys, I was the initial seeder over at TheBox...

Hi Guys,
I was the initial seeder over at TheBox for this weekends Gaellivare races. The torrent is dead now, the mods deleted it because it wasn't produced in Britain of something retarded like...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 23rd 08, 08:03 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By doogiski
I currently have a request in for someone to cap...

I currently have a request in for someone to cap the races from Eurosport over at thebox.bz (an all British-tracker) sign up and go to the request form, search for skiing and you'll see the request...
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 20th 08, 06:52 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By doogiski
That would be awesome! Thank you very much...

That would be awesome! Thank you very much Kevin.
Cheers
Adam
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 19th 08, 12:51 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By doogiski
Help for Newell Video *Video Request Thread*

Hey Guys,
I need some help here. I am making an Andy Newell compilation video for the Faster Skier video contest and I'm in need of one of his races. It's the Oberstdorf World Cup from the 2005-2006...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 4th 08, 12:40 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By doogiski
Not sure, Eurosport didn't air them, but Terje...

Not sure, Eurosport didn't air them, but Terje might have a copy of them, I'll post again if any copies do surface.
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 1st 08, 11:56 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By doogiski
Sign-up is open now, if it says they are full...

Sign-up is open now, if it says they are full just wait a couple hours and they'll have spaced available. Right now there are 18 vacant spots.

Edit: They just upped their max users by 5,000 to...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 29th 08, 06:17 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By doogiski
http://www.mininova.org/tor/1208878 Enjoy, I...

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1208878