Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sean
Forum: Snowboarding January 6th 08, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 21
Posted By Sean
Bindings

On Jan 6, 4:56*am, Memascii wrote:
On Jan 6, 7:19 am, Sean wrote:

boots. *I tried the Ride Spi's and Flow NXT....both felt great and fit
my...
Forum: Snowboarding January 6th 08, 06:19 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 21
Posted By Sean
Bindings

On Jan 5, 1:31*pm, Bas Mevissen
wrote:
On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 18:34:20 -0800, Sean wrote:
I have a Salomon Link with some older K2 Plasma 10 bindings that need...
Forum: Snowboarding January 4th 08, 05:55 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 21
Posted By Sean
Bindings

A couple of years ago, we flew to Calgary and I put two complete sets
of gear, mine and my son's, into *one snowboard bag. We both had Flow
bindings at the time, so I took both sets completely...
Forum: Snowboarding January 4th 08, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 21
Posted By Sean
Bindings

On Jan 3, 11:09*pm, wrote:
On Jan 3, 9:34*pm, Sean wrote:

Hi All,

I have a Salomon Link with some older K2 Plasma 10 bindings that...
Forum: Snowboarding January 4th 08, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 21
Posted By Sean
Bindings

Hi All,

I have a Salomon Link with some older K2 Plasma 10 bindings that need
to be replaced. Do any of you have any suggestions for a
replacement? I freeride only and am looking for something...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5