Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: FrontRunner
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 21st 07, 10:57 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 10
Posted By FrontRunner
Classic Roller Skiing and Difference between Jenex V2 Aero 125 and V2 105SRX

They came with three sets stiff, medium, and soft. I have the medium
springs and they feel fine. I have been on Marwes and they have some flex ,
but not quite as much as the DynaSkates. I use...
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 20th 07, 08:01 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 10
Posted By FrontRunner
Classic Roller Skiing and Difference between Jenex V2 Aero 125 and V2 105SRX

I have been on DynaSkates since they first came out 4 years ago. I highly
recommend them. They are a bit pricey ($500 or $600), but they have a great
on snow feel and the suspension smoothes out...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 26th 07, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 7
Posted By FrontRunner
How soon do you start ski specific training?

Now!

To each his own. I start to Rollerski as soon as the snow is gone. Last
year I started MTB racing so that cut down on the RS miles, but still logged
over 2,000 miles. It really is an...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 21st 07, 07:08 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By FrontRunner
Big Man Skate Rollerskis

Dell:
No problem with Marwe wheels. I get at least 3,000k on a set. The F1s only
about 500 to 600 miles. They have improved those, but no comparison to the
Marwes. As to the weight issue, the...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 1st 07, 07:59 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By FrontRunner
Keski Conditions

Can anyone give an update of conditions on the Keski course at Gatineau
Park? (Other than cold)

Thanks

The FrontRunner
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 17th 07, 07:21 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By FrontRunner
Snow depth reports

this is the noaa site for snow depth. you zoom go back in etc.

http://www.nohrsc.noaa.gov/interactive/html/map.html

"sherwindu" wrote in message...
Forum: Nordic Skiing September 15th 06, 08:36 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By FrontRunner
recommended lodging for Swedish vasaloppet

Get started now! Toughest lodging to get on the World Loppet. E-Mail the
area tourist folks and the race as a start.

The FrontRunner

"David Dermott" wrote in...
Forum: Nordic Skiing September 9th 06, 08:32 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 16
Posted By FrontRunner
American Birke Classic

Just received the birkie Ezine that states:

Freestyle skiers will stay on the existing trail and will find an additional
skate lane available as we won't groom that part of the trail with classic...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8