Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.41 seconds.
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 11th 07, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Where to go in north west america for the rest of the season?

I am in south lake tahoe ATM and rather upset by the high tempuratures
and sunny forcast. I am thinking of heading somewhere else for the
rest of the season (at least 1 more month, longer if the...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 3rd 07, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Accomodation and boot fitter recomendations for south lake tahoe

So noone has any suggestions? Perhaps I should rephase the question?

Can anyone recommend a boot fitter somewhere near south lake tahoe
[1], the bay area [2] or kirkwood [3]? My feet are a quite...
Forum: North American Ski Resorts January 31st 07, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Accomodation and boot fitter recomendations for south lake tahoe

Hi,

I have a couple of months off work and a season pass for heavenly. I
was going to spend most of the next couple of months in south lake
tahoe (I am flying from the UK next week). I am planning...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 31st 07, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Accomodation and boot fitter recomendations for south lake tahoe

Hi,

I have a couple of months off work and a season pass for heavenly. I
was going to spend most of the next couple of months in south lake
tahoe (I am flying from the UK next week). I am planning...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 29th 06, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Skiing in lapland or glaciers in mid november?

With the look of the weather in europe it looks like a reasonable bet
for early skiing is lapland. Accomodation at
http://www.tarnabylapland.com/ is only 10 - 20 GBP per night, but
flights seem very...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 20th 06, 02:17 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
When does winter skiing start?

pigo wrote:
Keep an eye out here. We'll let you know when the base builds up and
if there is enough fresh snow to make it worthwhile. Generally an
early season starts anywhere from late Oct. to...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 19th 06, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
When does winter skiing start?

Because a bit of a lull in work comitments ATM, I am very interested
when "proper" winter skiing starts. I am not sure I can justify
travelling accross europe or the atlantic (I am in the UK) for a...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7