Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: SkiFastBadly
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 9th 08, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 23
Posted By SkiFastBadly
Utah in Feb

"mikec" wrote in message
Happy New Year. I was lucky enough to score a few days at a friends
condo in Park City coming up at...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 10th 07, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 3
Posted By SkiFastBadly
Atomic Metron vs. Nomad

I demoed the Atomic Nomad Crimson this weekend and really liked them. Would
I be correct in assuming this is a softer more forgiving ski than the Metron
family? It's difficult to find direct...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 27th 07, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 17
Posted By SkiFastBadly
Anyone w/ experience in knee surgery recovery ?

"BrritSki" wrote in message
Yabahoobs wrote:
#!@$%#$^ Im only 28. This is gonna suck.

I had my knee scraped and about a...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 15th 07, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By SkiFastBadly
Bumpy Skiing

"The Wisconsin Skier" wrote in message
Do you like to ski powder, bumps, and crud?

Being a Midwestern skier most of my...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 2nd 07, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 1
Posted By SkiFastBadly
The Canyons Sucks

Woke up this morning with two feet of snow in my Jeremy Ranch driveway and
decided to blow off work for a couple of hours. Got off the gondola at 9am
at the Canyons, skied down to shortcut, to the...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 27th 07, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By SkiFastBadly
drifts

"lal_truckee" wrote in message
Still snowing hard, and cold. 40-50 inches in the last few days on the
slopes....
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) February 27th 07, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 11
Posted By SkiFastBadly
drifts

"lal_truckee" wrote in message
Still snowing hard, and cold. 40-50 inches in the last few days on the
slopes....
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 19th 07, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 15
Posted By SkiFastBadly
skiing a bowl

I find bowls incredibly hard to keep lit while skiing.

"Randy Starkey" wrote in
message ...
Hi,

I am an...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 18th 07, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 12
Posted By SkiFastBadly
Nailed from behind

"user" wrote in message
Diagree...

Park City is OK, but it's a horizontal resort. Spent more time traversing
looking for...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 18th 07, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 8
Posted By SkiFastBadly
Where to Ski in SLC

"Walt" wrote in message
SkiFastBadly wrote:
"tymOHski" wrote

Thanks for the input. I'll let...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 17th 07, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 12
Posted By SkiFastBadly
Nailed from behind

"Bob F" wrote in message

wrote in message
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 17th 07, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 8
Posted By SkiFastBadly
Where to Ski in SLC

"tymOHski" wrote in message
Thanks for the input. I'll let you know my experiences, but right now it
looks like Solitude...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 17th 07, 11:23 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 4
Posted By SkiFastBadly
Utah Conditions

wrote in message
Utah snowfall looks pretty sparse this year according to Alta's snow
history chart, about 60%...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 16th 07, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By SkiFastBadly
kids ski/snowboard lessons at Solitude and Brighton Utah

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

Beware the Utah ski resorts.

The mormon missionaries, on requisite...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 12th 07, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 12
Posted By SkiFastBadly
Nailed from behind

wrote in message
I flew to SLC Friday morning for an 8 day trip. I skied Deer Valley
that afternoon and on my...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 8th 07, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 3
Posted By SkiFastBadly
Demoing skis in Park City

Given the lousy snow in Park City this year, demo skis are the only way to
go. Why ruin your own?

Buy the insurance.

Even Deer Valley has exposed rocks all over the trails.

"Daniel Portnoy"...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 6th 07, 05:21 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 13
Posted By SkiFastBadly
ski resort suggestions wanted please

"Carol Harkness" wrote in message
Generally speaking, the further north you go in the Rockies, the lower the
mountains. ...
Forum: North American Ski Resorts January 6th 07, 05:21 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 14
Posted By SkiFastBadly
ski resort suggestions wanted please

"Carol Harkness" wrote in message
Generally speaking, the further north you go in the Rockies, the lower the
mountains. ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 30th 06, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 12
Posted By SkiFastBadly
Don't Ski Utah

I would like to point out that the snow and social opportunities are far
greater in Colorado than in Utah so please everybody go to Colorado.

You're welcome.
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 6th 06, 12:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 1
Posted By SkiFastBadly
Any info on Park City Conditions?

We got a bunch of snow last week. I skied the Canyons this weekend and for
this time of year, pretty good cover, but certain ridges still pretty rocky.
No snow predicted until this weekend, so it...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20