Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Koos van den Hout
Forum: Snowboarding March 8th 10, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 13
Posted By Koos van den Hout
how fast do you go?

Sean C SeanC wrote in :

"Koos van den Hout" wrote in message
Mike...
Forum: Snowboarding March 6th 10, 01:57 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 13
Posted By Koos van den Hout
how fast do you go?

Mike M. Miskulin wrote in :
hey now - any one ever had their speed reliably measured?

Our last snowboarding holiday was in a...
Forum: Snowboarding February 16th 10, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 6
Posted By Koos van den Hout
What to look for in a helmet

Risto Varanka wrote in :

How can I know a helmet is safe & comfortable, trying them on at a
shop?

Yes...
Forum: Snowboarding December 3rd 07, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 10
Posted By Koos van den Hout
snowboard in holland

Over G wrote in :

thanks for the answer.
most of the time I will be in Amsterdam .

maybe you can...
Forum: Snowboarding December 3rd 07, 09:30 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 10
Posted By Koos van den Hout
snowboard in holland

Over G wrote in :
I Want to go in December to Holland,
I would like to know if there is Ski resort there ,...
Forum: Snowboarding November 12th 07, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 4
Posted By Koos van den Hout
Snow in Europe!

After Austria and Switzerland already got snowed under in the last weeks I
saw the first white images from webcams in France this morning!

Maybe this winter will be better than the last ones,...
Forum: Snowboarding November 8th 07, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 20
Posted By Koos van den Hout
No more jumps in RCR resorts, PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION EVERYONE !!!!

wizofoz777 wrote in :
RCR Resorts just took a decision to remove every table top jumps from
their snowparks !!!! WHat...
Forum: Snowboarding October 19th 07, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 8
Posted By Koos van den Hout
any one else stoked to ride?

jw wrote in :

Anybody else in the Northern Hemi getting stoked to ride?

Oh yeah. Time to check the gear, see what...
Forum: Snowboarding April 4th 07, 11:50 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 8
Posted By Koos van den Hout
Differences between bindings?

lonerider wrote in :
I'm not sure what is available in Europe (btw, a good friend of mine
just moved to Amsterdam for a...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 22nd 07, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 25
Posted By Koos van den Hout
Telling time on the slopes

wrote in :
Department of trivialities: Those of you who like to keep track of the
time when you're on the slopes...
Forum: Snowboarding January 22nd 07, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 25
Posted By Koos van den Hout
Telling time on the slopes

wrote in :
Department of trivialities: Those of you who like to keep track of the
time when you're on the slopes...
Forum: Snowboarding January 16th 07, 12:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 5
Posted By Koos van den Hout
Base depth?

Walt wrote in :
GoHabsGo wrote:
Does anyone know how they measure the base depth on ski hills? I assume
there is some kind...
Forum: Snowboarding January 11th 07, 09:13 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 7
Posted By Koos van den Hout
control with the back leg?

JayMoka wrote in :
Thank you all for your replies. I decided to follow your advice and
ignore my ego.
I'm going this...
Forum: Snowboarding January 10th 07, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 7
Posted By Koos van den Hout
control with the back leg?

JayMoka wrote in :

My problem is I've been using my back leg to control the board. So, I
put all my weight on my rear...
Forum: Snowboarding January 10th 07, 09:18 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 5
Posted By Koos van den Hout
Handling easy but narrow runs

Neil Gendzwill wrote in :
Would these be what we refer to in North America as "cat tracks", ie
runs which are basically made from...
Forum: Snowboarding August 7th 06, 12:53 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 4
Posted By Koos van den Hout
Whitewater helmet for Snowboarding ?

Poser wrote in :
last week I bought a Shredready composite helmet designed for
wakeboarding, kitesurfing, kayaking.
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16