Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Patrick Tibbits
Forum: Nordic Skiing June 25th 07, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 1
Posted By Patrick Tibbits
Roller racing with the klap systems

I skated for just a few miles on klap inline skates 5-7 years ago. They
never caught on with racers, so I strongly suspect that they don't add
speed. Inline racers adopted larger wheels without...
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) June 20th 07, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 10
Posted By Patrick Tibbits
Just For Traffic

Except I would not have to travel for a day before and after the skiing.

N E 1 recommend the best van for overnights in ski area parking lots?

"Mike Treseler" wrote in...
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) June 16th 07, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 10
Posted By Patrick Tibbits
Just For Traffic

I skied 2 days this year. At Mt. Baker.

Can anyone point me to a job in the Rockies? Mechanical engineer/stress
analyst. I make about 90K/yr but don't get much vacation.

Forum: Backcountry Skiing March 28th 07, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Replies: 1
Posted By Patrick Tibbits
far far away... in The Polish Tatras

Those are sooooooooooo cool.

wrote in message
http://www.przewodnicy.zakopane.pl/gasior/
TA
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 27th 07, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 7
Posted By Patrick Tibbits
replacement boot liners ?

I have the custom footbeds for the boots, which I bought years ago at the
Vail Surefoot. I don't know enough about skiing or boots to ask for the
right thing when getting boots fitted. I wonder if...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 26th 07, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 7
Posted By Patrick Tibbits
replacement boot liners ?

Just last year I tried putting on an extra pair of socks. Vastly improved my
confidence and forefoot control.

I have too much space in the toe box, because my feet cramped on the first
two or...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 10th 07, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By Patrick Tibbits
Washington State advice

It rained all Wednesday morning 3/7/07 at Baker.

"James Bassuk" wrote in message
baker is shorter than...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7