Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 1.34 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mm
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 9th 07, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 15
Posted By mm
to become a casual skiier

On Mar 6, 8:29 pm, bdubya wrote:
On 6 Mar 2007 17:56:56 -0800, "mm" wrote:

I don't have the time nor the money to pursue skiiing as a hobby,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 9th 07, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 15
Posted By mm
to become a casual skiier

On Mar 7, 4:49 am, VtSkier wrote:
We all have our opinions and most of us think we know
it all, about skiing at least. So here's a few of my
opinions...

mm wrote:
I...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 9th 07, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 15
Posted By mm
to become a casual skiier

On Mar 8, 6:05 pm, "Wayne Decker" wrote:
Snip"mm" wrote in message

On Mar...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 7th 07, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 15
Posted By mm
to become a casual skiier

On Mar 6, 7:25 pm, "Wayne Decker" wrote:
The main thing to remember about lessons is that the instructor can only
take you as far as your conditioning, athletic ability,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 7th 07, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 15
Posted By mm
to become a casual skiier

On Mar 6, 6:48 pm, Alex Heney wrote:
On 6 Mar 2007 17:56:56 -0800, "mm" wrote:

I don't have the time nor the money to pursue skiiing as a hobby,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 7th 07, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 15
Posted By mm
to become a casual skiier

On Mar 6, 6:54 pm, "John" wrote:
|I don't have the time nor the money to pursue skiiing as a hobby, ntot
| to emntion that I am not young ..anymore.
|
| I visisted Tahoe in...
Forum: North American Ski Resorts March 7th 07, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
Replies: 0
Posted By mm
Becoming a casual skier

I don't have the time nor the money to pursue skiiing as a hobby,
ntot
to emntion that I am not young ..anymore.

I visisted Tahoe in summer (loved it) and winter (the only good part
was skiiing - I...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 7th 07, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 8
Posted By mm
Accomodation and boot fitter recomendations for south lake tahoe

On Jan 31, 9:32 am, wrote:
Hi,

I have a couple of months off work and a season pass for heavenly. I
was going to spend most of the next couple of months in south lake
Forum: North American Ski Resorts March 7th 07, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 3

On Jan 31, 9:32 am, wrote:
Hi,

I have a couple of months off work and a season pass for heavenly. I
was going to spend most of the next couple of months in south lake
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 7th 07, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 15
Posted By mm
to become a casual skiier

I don't have the time nor the money to pursue skiiing as a hobby, ntot
to emntion that I am not young ..anymore.

I visisted Tahoe in summer (loved it) and winter (the only good part
was skiiing - I...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 4th 07, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By mm
Buying used ski

On Mar 2, 3:20 pm, "JQ" wrote:
"mm" wrote in message

Forum: Alpine Skiing March 4th 07, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 1
Posted By mm
What year?

Any idea of year of manufacturing of Dynaster Max Advantage T.150
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 3rd 07, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By mm
Buying used ski

On Mar 2, 2:46 pm, "mm" wrote:
Athttp://sacramento.craigslist.org/spo/286801107.htmlis Dynaster Max
Adv 147 cm; it is in great condition.

I don't know how much to...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 2nd 07, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By mm
Buying used ski

At http://sacramento.craigslist.org/spo/286801107.html is Dynaster Max
Adv 147 cm; it is in great condition.

I don't know how much to offer? And the black boot and poles? How mcuh
should I offer...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14