Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Snowboarding February 22nd 09, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
storage of snowboards and skis

I have had my snowboards etc under my airconditoner. in the winter i
it on heater and in the summer the aircondtioner is on. Is this bad
idea? I moved them to near my window, i guess that will get...
Forum: Snowboarding February 12th 09, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
anyone recommend good wrist braces?

i fractured my radius falling back onto my wrist. can anyone
recommend a good brand of wrist braces to prevent this happening
again? i will pay a bit more for good quality
Forum: Snowboarding February 12th 09, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
fractured wrist snowboarding

On Feb 5, 12:44*am, Switters wrote:
On Wed, 04 Feb 2009 06:57:58 GMT, "

allegedly wrote:
anyone fractured their wrist any...
Forum: Snowboarding February 4th 09, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
fractured wrist snowboarding

i bought a new the battalion jam snowboard which was great on the
first day of boarding in switzerland. On my second day i was tired
and
my first run fell backwards and fractured my wrist. the good...
Forum: Snowboarding March 19th 08, 11:55 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
can some snowboards be dangerous?

I am 34. I took up boarding three yrs ago. On my really old board,
no i never sharpened the edges, to be honest i dont really understand
edges- the measurements they give them etc i have been...
Forum: Snowboarding March 16th 08, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
can some snowboards be dangerous?

On Mar 16, 3:59 pm, WCE wrote:
On Mar 16, 12:17 am, "
wrote:

i used my new flow bindings from my old board. i wasnt...
Forum: Snowboarding March 16th 08, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
can some snowboards be dangerous?

i used my new flow bindings from my old board. i wasnt looking in
front of me and fell on my shoulder. the board seemed to turn so
quickly. maybe i should go back to my old one which doesnt turn...
Forum: Snowboarding March 15th 08, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Can some s

i fractured my shoulder yesterday i did it the first day on my new
snowboard. the board moved really easily and felt very sensitive
compared to my old ten year old thing, but i never seriously...
Forum: Snowboarding March 15th 08, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard