Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Roger Moss[_6_]
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 11th 12, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By Roger Moss[_6_]
Pre-Trip thoughts...

'Evening all,

We're about to head off to visit some French ski areas we haven't really
skied yet (mostly around Grandes-Rousses, Oisans, and Hautes-Alpes).

Have to say, looking at the webcam views...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 2nd 11, 12:08 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By Roger Moss[_6_]
Shameless plug for a new ski e-book (with a chapter by yours truly)...

"Mike Clark" wrote in message
In message
"Roger Moss"...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 2nd 11, 09:41 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By Roger Moss[_6_]
Shameless plug for a new ski e-book (with a chapter by yours truly)...

Morning all,

For anyone with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or Kindle (or any PC e-book
reader), may I humbly recommend Skiing The Edge - a collection of inspiring,
passionate and occasionally humorous...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 24th 11, 09:56 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By Roger Moss[_6_]
Anyone go to Metro Show this year?

Morning all,

Just wondering whether anyone had any experiences/impressions from this
year's Show - we decided to give it a miss, after last year's event seemed
less well-supported by resorts,...
Forum: European Ski Resorts April 1st 11, 12:12 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Roger Moss[_6_]
Resort Reviews...

How large is your 'large'?

Are you after linked (hence pretty vast) ski areas, or are you happy
exploring a good-sized, varied areas?

'Vast' attracts Brits and can also mean 'pricey', but there...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 30th 11, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Roger Moss[_6_]
Resort Reviews...

"BrritSki" wrote in message
On 30/03/2011 16:35, Roger Moss wrote:
Anyone home...?

Yep...

Despite a patchy (I use the word...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 30th 11, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Roger Moss[_6_]
Resort Reviews...

Anyone home...?

Despite a patchy (I use the word advisedly...) season, we managed around a
month's solid skiing time, mostly in the French Alps.
The remainder, apart from a great day's excursion...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 13th 11, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By Roger Moss[_6_]
Bovec, Slovenia

"markmcnulty" wrote in message

Thinking of booking here for first time family skiing holiday.

Anybody been? A...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 14th 10, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By Roger Moss[_6_]
ETAP Hotels - or...

"BrritSki" wrote in message
On 13/10/2010 19:37, Roger Moss wrote:

I tend to use Hotel BB for cheapo stopovers ...
Tend to be...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 14th 10, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Roger Moss[_6_]
Decisions, decisions

"Pip Luscher" wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 01:12:08 +0000, Colin Irvine
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 19th 10, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 14
Posted By Roger Moss[_6_]
Ski Insurance

"Michael Chare" MunderscoreNews@chareDOTorgDOTuk wrote in message
"Michael Chare" wrote in message
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 17th 10, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 14
Posted By Roger Moss[_6_]
Ski Insurance

"Michael Chare" wrote in message