Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Micheal Artindale[_2_]
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 30th 09, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 1
Vancouver Island skiing

Besides Mount Washington area, are there any other XC ski areas? I am
looking for ones that are closer to Victoria.

Thanks

Micheal
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 25th 09, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 9
Ontario and Quebec ski touring

"Neil" wrote in message
Dear All,
just back from an excellent ski tour in Norway. One of my first chores in
returning...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 5th 09, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 11
better deals?

"A mighty Hungarian warrior" wrote in message
On Wed, 04 Feb 2009 22:11:57 GMT, "Micheal Artindale"
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 4th 09, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 11
better deals?

"Walt" wrote in message
Micheal Artindale wrote:
"A mighty Hungarian warrior" wrote
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 4th 09, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 11
better deals?

"A mighty Hungarian warrior" wrote in message
On Wed, 04 Feb 2009 04:25:05 GMT, "Micheal Artindale"
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 4th 09, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 11
better deals?

I am 5'11" 200lbs

I want to get a full ski package (boots, skis, binding, poles). When would
be the better time to buy? End of the season or beginning?

Thanks

Micheal
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 6th 09, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 3
Whistler in February

"Potblak" wrote in message
Would it be worth the trip? (From Aus)

Even in Augiust, it is still worth...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 24th 08, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 45
Helmets

"VtSkier" wrote in message
Norm wrote:
"VtSkier" wrote in message

There are a lot of choices, I...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 23rd 08, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 45
Helmets

"A mighty Hungarian warrior" wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 04:53:30 GMT, "Norm" wrote
this...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 23rd 08, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 45
Helmets

"A mighty Hungarian warrior" wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 01:22:54 GMT, "Micheal Artindale"
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 23rd 08, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 45
Helmets

"JQ" wrote in message

"Micheal Artindale" wrote in message
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 23rd 08, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 45
Helmets

"VtSkier" wrote in message
Micheal Artindale wrote:
Do you who ski wear helmets?

I am looking at getting one.

Any...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 23rd 08, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 45
Helmets

Do you who ski wear helmets?

I am looking at getting one.

Any suggestons for online spots?

What should I look for, what should I avoid?

Thanks
Forum: Nordic Skiing July 24th 08, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 3
Salomon Racing Skate-9 Boots and VO Max racing suit

wrote in message
I have for sale a pair of Salomon Racing Skate-9 Cross Country Ski
Boots men's size...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 20th 08, 05:59 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Skiing stuff.. actuall stuff

To ge the most bang for buck, is it better to buy at the beginning or at the
end of the season?

Micheal
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 30th 08, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 24
Question about clothing

"pigo" wrote in message
On Jan 28, 1:38 pm, Walt wrote:
Micheal...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 28th 08, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 24
Question about clothing

"BrritSki" wrote in message
Micheal Artindale wrote:
... I am
just trying to figure out why Alpine skiing doesnt.

Just...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 28th 08, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 24
Question about clothing

"VtSkier" wrote in message
Micheal Artindale wrote:
"VtSkier" wrote in message
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 28th 08, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 24
Question about clothing

"VtSkier" wrote in message
Micheal Artindale wrote:
(snip for brevity)

Michael, did you get the answer you were looking...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 28th 08, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 24
Question about clothing

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
]...
In article UGdnj.43806$fj2.20627@edtnps82,
"Micheal Artindale"...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 28th 08, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 24
Question about clothing

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
]...
In article gxTmj.43615$fj2.8769@edtnps82,
"Micheal Artindale"...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 27th 08, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 24
Question about clothing

On TV when watching various races, you always see the competitors in helmets
and in skin tight suits.

At any hills/mountains I have skied at, some people wear a helmet, yet no
one wears those skin...
Forum: Nordic Skiing October 15th 07, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 12
Socks for skiing

wrote in message
You didn't answer the question about what types of wool.

If you're going to be posting...
Forum: Nordic Skiing October 15th 07, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 12
Socks for skiing

wrote in message
Visit a ski shop or sporting goods outlet to see the choices. But
first, how about some details for...
Forum: Nordic Skiing October 15th 07, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 12
Socks for skiing

Wool, or wool blends make my feet sweat excessively.

other suggestions?

Thanks

Micheal

wrote in message