Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: RogueIT
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) March 29th 10, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 8
Posted By RogueIT
ski storage Wax

Thank you everyone. I appreciate the knowledge.
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) March 28th 10, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 8
Posted By RogueIT
ski storage Wax

Well here in Kentucky we are at the end of the season. I am now
looking into giving the skis an end of season wax...but I don't want
to use my normal swix wax for that. Can someone suggest a good...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 9th 09, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 71
Posted By RogueIT
Knee integrity

Tanks. I use glucosamine, yoga (though not necessarily for my knees),
and a steady workout schedule to keep my joints strong.

I also make it a point to always fall forwards when skiing. And...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 24th 09, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 65
Posted By RogueIT
Waxing workbench

I like to wax my skis in the middle of the trip and often I do not
have a place to work.
Can you all tell me what you put your skis on to wax them?
I have seen stands and clamps, but didn't know if...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 24th 09, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 3
Posted By RogueIT
Breck to Crested Butte

We are going to come home via Crested Butte from Breckenridge this
year. Google takes me down
CO 9 to Fairplay
Fairplay to Poncho Springs
Poncho Springs to Gunnison
Gunnison to Crested Butte.

How...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 19th 09, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 4
Posted By RogueIT
ski in/ski out

I realize that there isn't really a true ski in ski out condo that I
can afford in Breckenridge, Co but was curious about where people have
stayed that was convenient to the lifts... any...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 26th 08, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 8
Posted By RogueIT
Freezing Washer Fluid

Thanks everyone...I was not aware that washer fluids were cold
rated...
Hopefully this year I will be armed to the teeth with knowledge.
thanks again,
Rogue
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 26th 08, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 8
Posted By RogueIT
Freezing Washer Fluid

While driving to Breckenridge last year, I ran into a strange problem
where my windshield washer fluid was freezing on the windshield faster
than I could wiper it off. We were west of the Eisenhower...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 24th 08, 12:18 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 137
Posted By RogueIT
My Fellow Adventurers

On Oct 23, 11:25 am, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:

I had to go to my place of business, for a day of looting and
plundering

So your a banker?
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 24th 08, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 28
Posted By RogueIT
Best Ski Movie of the Year

I am pretty sure I can find an opinion out here so...

Who/What is the best ski movie (of the year) or the production company
that consistently puts out the best ski porn?

Thanks,
Rogue
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 19th 08, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 2
Posted By RogueIT
Talk like a Pirat

On Sep 18, 11:03 pm, Armin wrote:
Just a reminder that September 19th, this Friday, is international
"Talk like a Pirate" day. Check outwww.talklikeapirate.comfor
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) September 8th 08, 05:48 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 2
Posted By RogueIT
Solomon Boots

I have a pair of Solomon boots and after getting them out of storage I
noticed that one of the bindings on the upper part of the boot seems
stiff. It doesn't automatically lay down flat against the...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 25th 08, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 6
Posted By RogueIT
Boot Tech

I have a pair of Solomon boots and after getting them out of storage I
noticed that one of the bindings on the upper part of the boot seems
stiff. It doesn't automatically lay down flat against the...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 21st 08, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By RogueIT
Parking in Vail

I will be out in Breckenridge with the family and my father in law
wants to go to Vail for one day. I was wondering if anyone could tell
me where I should park and how far away from parking is the...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 21st 08, 01:06 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 12
Posted By RogueIT
breckenbowls

Which is harder, Horseshoe bowl or the imperial bowl?

thanks,
Rogue
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 1st 07, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 3
Posted By RogueIT
Imperial Vs. Horseshoe

We went to Breckenridge last year and I ended up skiing Horseshoe
Bowl. It was my first bowl attempt as in Kentucky 12000 foot mountains
are hard to come by and Colorado was a special treat for us (...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16